Oxygen concentrator

Nov 2, 2014
Stow, Ohio USA
Hey, buddies ! I've had to fight some medical battles lately (who hasn't ?). Now the time has arrived that I need to supplement my breathing with additional oxygen. I'm looking at a concentrator so I don't have to lug around a tank, and I'm brainstorming how I will carry it on my RK trike. It weighs almost 5 pounds, so I'm fairly sure that hanging it off my shoulder is not my best idea.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience here ? I've got to find a way to stay in the wind !

Respects,

ED

Hey, buddies ! I've had to fight some medical battles lately (who hasn't ?). Now the time has arrived that I need to supplement my breathing with additional oxygen. I'm looking at a concentrator so I don't have to lug around a tank, and I'm brainstorming how I will carry it on my RK trike. It weighs almost 5 pounds, so I'm fairly sure that hanging it off my shoulder is not my best idea.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience here ? I've got to find a way to stay in the wind !

Respects,

ED

Try as a backpack. Good luck!

Respects,

ED

Ed,

Sorry to hear about your medical condition and I hope you get well asap.

As others have suggested, having the unit/bottle anywhere but on your back or shoulder would be perfect.

You are also acutely aware anything with O2 can be explosive so consider placing some stickers or warning labels to alert people near your bike, if they are smoking.

It may be beneficial to place the item secured to the seat or rack as others have suggested. Riding with a back pack will not be comfortable for you I am sure.

Good luck and ride safe.

Jon.

I looked them up.i did see one less than 3 lbs. Maybe just put the strap over your head let it hang in front of you. If you adjust the straps long enough,it can sit on you're lap. The controls would be assessable also.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodd624

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodd624
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png