Skinwalker Ranch

​The Air Force tends to over protect it valuable resources, spent 4 years as a Security Policeman. The little bit of security at the gate pictured by FuzzyWasHe indicates there's nothing to be protected. What's that tell ya?

PC

The lady that owns and runs the Alien Inn, has a theory about that. She believes they keep the hype on Area 51 just for the UFO freaks, although, it looks like the UFO Freaks may have gotten some of it right. She claims there is a new "secret" base called S4 that has all the stuff there, but, her business is for tourists looking for conspiracy.

As for security, I know for a fact, what you see is not what's there. Been on the BLM land many times that surrounds Area 51. I was letting my dog (Lucy, a weimereiner -5 sp, God rest her soul) run in the desert. After about 5 minutes, two white Jeep Cherokee's showed up with 4 Camo Dudes in each. Since we were on BLM land, they didn't do anything but watch. When the dog and I started back towards my truck, they backed off. Before I got to the truck, I tripped over something, guessing some kind of sensor. It was green, said property of the US Army and had a wire attached that went into the ground. When I got the dog in the truck, and drove a little way, the Camo dudes came back to the area I tripped over the ""sensor". A couple of them bent down and then they left. Maybe resetting it's location?:Shrug:

In another instance (during the trip the photo was taken through the windshield), as we got to where we could actually see the gate, two white Cherokee's "shadowed" us. When we got to where we could see it clearly, a helicopter gunship (Apache?? Cobra??) came up over the mesa and also shadowed us. Mom was freaking out even though we were on BLM land, so I did a U and left.

I've since seen many different types of "Sensors" on the BLM land while letting the dogs run, I actually look for them now. Harley likes running there and the BLM land here. He doesn't get very far, because of his little legs, but, he p$$s on every bush.

So, is there anything there? Maybe not, but, they sure play like there is.

As for security, I know for a fact, what you see is not what's there. Been on the BLM land many times that surrounds Area 51. I was letting my dog (Lucy, a weimereiner -5 sp, God rest her soul) run in the desert. After about 5 minutes, two white Jeep Cherokee's showed up with 4 Camo Dudes in each. Since we were on BLM land, they didn't do anything but watch. When the dog and I started back towards my truck, they backed off. Before I got to the truck,in I tripped over something, guessing some kind of sensor. It was green, said property of the US Army and had a wire attached that went to the ground. When I got the dog in the truck, and drove a little way, the Camo dudes came back to the area I tripped over the ""sensor". A couple of them bent down and then they left. Maybe resetting it's location?:Shrug:

Was it plastic and did it say on the top ; ^This side toward Enemy^:laugh:....

And that applies to the government ... HOW?

Because of noisy people going where they don't belong and then crying if they step on one and lose a leg or two....If the government has a bace where they are making secret weapons to Protect ''You'' and Me [IE; Stealth Fighters/Bombers ECT'ECT].....And its critical to keep that information from our adversaries who want to bury ''You and Me...Why in the world would all those idiot's from News stations and civilian ''A''Holes want to expose that information to our adversaries...:Shrug::mad:........

Last edited:
Why in the world would all those idiot's from News stations and civilian ''A''Holes want to expose that information to our adversaries...:Shrug::mad:........

Exactly my point ... they come close ... blow their left leaning A$$ up :blush:.

Forgive me Lord, I am far from complete and totally flawed when it comes to loving stupid.

Exactly my point ... the come close ... blow their left leaning A$$ up :blush:.

Forgive me Lord, I am far from complete and totally flawed when it comes to loving stupid.

Well if the green thing you said you tripped over was pressure sensitive we would be calling you Shorty right now.... ....

I dug up two anti tank mines in Nam that Charlie laid down to knock the treads off of two tanks [Lost two tanks that night]....They were covered in the road with a peace of burlap over them, And then when i pulled the burlap off they looked like a thick OD Green pie plate with a button on top...

I was assured it takes over 250 pounds of pressure to set them off.....The interesting thing was under them were blocks of C4 for extra punch..And they had US Marine markings on them no doubt stolen from our ammo dump by the South Vietnamese black marketeers... .......

DRILL BABY, DRILL!!!!

On tonight’s episode they are supposed to finally drill into an underground anomaly spotted earlier.

If there is some kind of cave or shaft down there I am wondering if someone was either secretly mining for uranium or gold. If uranium pops up i would wonder if the government would step in and take it over...they are always looking for new uranium deposits.

On the other hand, it could be the hole where all the Oak Island treasures were moved to along with the missing Confederate gold, the missing WWII gold, Hitler’s gold, the Lost Dutchman Mine gold, and.., and..,..... :D

DRILL BABY, DRILL!!!!

On tonight’s episode they are supposed to finally drill into an underground anomaly spotted earlier.

If there is some kind of cave or shaft down there I am wondering if someone was either secretly mining for uranium or gold. If uranium pops up i would wonder if the government would step in and take it over...they are always looking for new uranium deposits.

On the other hand, it could be the hole where all the Oak Island treasures were moved to along with the missing Confederate gold, the missing WWIi gold, Hitler’s gold, the Lost Dutchman Mine gold, and.., and..,..... :D

Or Earhart's lost Lockheed Electra.......With Fred Noonan still at the controls..:D.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png