Inflation

The Left seems to be doing their best to convince us that inflation is only running 6-8%. To me, inflation seems to be running closer to 25-30%. What do you think?

PC

Agree Jim, the left will lie about the real numbers, We are not that dumb and the average person can see how everyone of our bills have gone up

For some there is no wiggle room

Its going to get worse, our local electric company is increasing our carrier rate from 4.8 cents per kilowatt hr to 10 cents, plus gas here in Dayton Ohio is now $5.10 a gallon. I just had propane delivered because they said they would discount it .25 per gallon and it was still $2.81 a gallon so there goes another $1200 for heat this winter. looks like I will be wearing long johns plus sweatpants and a sweatshirt this winter.

As usual they're telling a lie. Going into the supermarket is enough to tell you and even the gas pump. Spent over $100.00 @ the supermarket for 6 bags and that was for stuff I need and normally use. :mad:

I think inflation numbers can be skewed to reflect anything the presenter wants. What is important is the actual cost increase to exist as we have in the past. That number, for me, has skyrocketed. I am a senior living on a fixed income, like many here. I have some REAL anger issues with what's going on with our economy right now. Yesterday I posted to the "Biden as President" thread what my thoughts are, so I won't go into that lengthy rant again. I guess I'm fortunate that my housing expense is relatively fixed (except for utilities) because I own my own home. Everything else has gone up 30 to 100 (fuel) %. What angers me is that it's being done to us on purpose and it was/is so avoidable. Inflationary prices ARE affecting my way of life and I don't like it..... Jim

Once again our fearless leader FJB went on the record showing his arrogance and ignorance about inflation

His new claim is the USA is seeing less inflation than most of the rest of the world and it is NOW the cargo shippers price hikes causing the problems

I dunno about y'all, I am seeing my dollars devalued BIG time

This is what he said today,

The president said America "can tackle inflation from a position of strength, unlike any other country in the world," saying that every other country in the world "is getting a big bite and a piece of inflation—worse than we are, in the vast majority of countries around the world."

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png