Thank you

Jan 23, 2023
Allen, Texas, USA
I just joined the forum and wanted to say thanks for welcoming me. I am a Harley Tri Glide rider from Allen, Texas. I have been a Harley rider since 1970. First was a 1948 Panhead Chopper that I built and from there to a 59 dresser and a 65 dresser. Then I purchased a 2001 Ultra Classic. Then a Heritage Softail. All this was to say I mostly was on two wheels until my legs grounded me (literaly). I could not ride at all for a while, about 2 years. I was finally able to put myself in a position financially to buy a 2013 Tri Glide. So now I will ride till they put me in a box.

Well that is all about me. Again thanks for the welcome to the forum.

I just joined the forum and wanted to say thanks for welcoming me. I am a Harley Tri Glide rider from Allen, Texas. I have been a Harley rider since 1970. First was a 1948 Panhead Chopper that I built and from there to a 59 dresser and a 65 dresser. Then I purchased a 2001 Ultra Classic. Then a Heritage Softail. All this was to say I mostly was on two wheels until my legs grounded me (literaly). I could not ride at all for a while, about 2 years. I was finally able to put myself in a position financially to buy a 2013 Tri Glide. So now I will ride till they put me in a box.

Well that is all about me. Again thanks for the welcome to the forum.

Jack…Welcome to Trike Talk 👍👍..

Jack, welcome aboard. Thanks to help from this crew, when I first went to three wheels, I've had an easy, pleasant transition. Ride safely, get a feel for the ride, and ride it like you stole it! :cool::cool:

Welcome to TT from Ohio. Seems like that's what goes on most of us. Legs. I started in 2016 on trike cause I was not going to quit riding. Been at it since I was 12,now 78. Too many bikes to remember all. Have fun & ride safe. :wave4::wave4:

Welcome Jack. I was born and raised in that part of Collin County. In fact, my ancestors have been there since about 1870. I probably don’t have to tell you that if you get away from the Metromess there are a number of great roads throughout northeast Texas. Try finding Frognot and Squeezepenny.

Welcome to our family, Jack!

I’ve learned a lot from the many knowledgeable contributors on this site after moving from two to three wheels…Hopefully I’ve been able to toss in a few helpful nuggets here and there myself.

:welcome:

And a welcome aboard from New Jersey. Remember, there aren't any stupid questions because I've asked them all already. :) If they can't help you here they'll try to direct you to someone who can. Enjoy your ride.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png