Running lights under tour pack.

Can someone tell me when in 2022 did Harley Davidson stop installing the running lights under the sides of the tour pack on the Tri Glide? I bought mine in January of 2023 and mine has chrome strips where the lights would be.

In 2020 they did away with the light on the front fender…Probably around then?

Can someone tell me when in 2022 did Harley Davidson stop installing the running lights under the sides of the tour pack on the Tri Glide? I bought mine in January of 2023 and mine has chrome strips where the lights would be.

They're saving a few dollars here and there.

You can use this under the tour pak run-brake-turn lights to improve your visibility. LINK to Tour-Pak R-B-T LED Lights.

tg_day_brakes_2.jpg

They make a pretty big difference in people seeing you, day & night.

Kevin

Thank you for your responses. I did a little investigating, and found out

my trike is supposed to have the lights. I contacted the dealer and they

are going to install them for me no charge. Also I seen a 23 anniversary edition

on you tube from the UK and it had the chrome strips, maybe has something to

do with overseas models. Doesn't explain why mine came through with the chrome

strips instead of the lights, I'm in New Jersey. Lol

Thank you for your responses. I did a little investigating, and found out

my trike is supposed to have the lights. I contacted the dealer and they

are going to install them for me no charge. Also I seen a 23 anniversary edition

on you tube from the UK and it had the chrome strips, maybe has something to

do with overseas models. Doesn't explain why mine came through with the chrome

strips instead of the lights, I'm in New Jersey. Lol

Good for you. Am glad you looked into this.

Glad you got this straighten out with the dealer. Mine was built in 10-2022 and it does have the lights.

Thank you for your responses. I did a little investigating, and found out my trike is supposed to have the lights. I contacted the dealer and they are going to install them for me no charge. Also I seen a 23 anniversary edition on you tube from the UK and it had the chrome strips, maybe has something to do with overseas models. Doesn't explain why mine came through with the chrome strips instead of the lights, I'm in New Jersey. Lol

Who have you been dealing with Atlantic County HD?

Running Lights

They have been doing this for many years. Why, can't tell ya. My 2008 Electraglide Classic had them also and sure many others throughout the years.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png