Hey Dumbass!

Old Road Dog

650+ Posts
Mar 9, 2018
Winston Salem ,NC
Yeah you. You know who you are. If you don't you should. Your the dumbass that bought a new..or used HD trike from a dealership then come on every motorcycle forum on the internet complaining about the ride.

You bitch about how HD should upgrade thire suspension and how unhappy you are. YOUR THE DUMBASS THAT BOUGHT THE MACHINE! Did you not take it for a test ride before purchase? You still bought it? Yeah your a DUMBASS!

In most states you have 30 days to bring it back for a full refund. Did you do that? No? Your a DUMBASS! YOU could tell the dealer..no DEMAND that they upgrade the suspension at thire expense or refund your purchase price.Did you do that? No? YOUR A DUMBASS!

Furthermore grow some BALLS. HD will never change until unhappy customers bring the machines back for a full refund. So STFU about how unhappy you are about the ride. YOU BOUGHT IT DUMBASS.

Yeah you. You know who you are. If you don't you should. Your the dumbass that bought a new..or used HD trike from a dealership then come on every motorcycle forum on the internet complaining about the ride. You bitch about how HD should upgrade thire suspension and how unhappy you are. YOUR THE DUMBASS THAT BOUGHT THE MACHINE! Did you not take it for a test ride before purchase? You still bought it? Yeah your a DUMBASS! In most states you have 30 days to bring it back for a full refund. Did you do that? No? Your a DUMBASS! YOU could tell the dealer..no DEMAND that they upgrade the suspension at thire expense or refund your purchase price.Did you do that? No? YOUR A DUMBASS! Furthermore grow some BALLS. HD will never change until unhappy customers bring the machines back for a full refund. So STFU about how unhappy you are about the ride. YOU BOUGHT IT DUMBASS.

Some people would complain if'in you hung them with a new rope....:D.

Yeah you. You know who you are. If you don't you should. Your the dumbass that bought a new..or used HD trike from a dealership then come on every motorcycle forum on the internet complaining about the ride. You bitch about how HD should upgrade thire suspension and how unhappy you are. YOUR THE DUMBASS THAT BOUGHT THE MACHINE! Did you not take it for a test ride before purchase? You still bought it? Yeah your a DUMBASS! In most states you have 30 days to bring it back for a full refund. Did you do that? No? Your a DUMBASS! YOU could tell the dealer..no DEMAND that they upgrade the suspension at thire expense or refund your purchase price.Did you do that? No? YOUR A DUMBASS! Furthermore grow some BALLS. HD will never change until unhappy customers bring the machines back for a full refund. So STFU about how unhappy you are about the ride. YOU BOUGHT IT DUMBASS.

I Agree 10000 percent, Lucky For DK Customs for all the DUMBASS supporters. I went to the therapist for being a DUMBASS After about 3 months He says to me hay DUMBASS get rid of that DUMBASS Harley & you wont be such a DUMBASS :qpnmt::qpnmt::qpnmt:

My former business partner's wife complained about most everything. One day I asked her why. Her reply: 'just let me bitch and I'll be happy.' Seems to apply to most of us Harley riders, lol. :laugh:

I guess I am a DumbASS for being a test mule for the MOCO all these years

I knew what I was buying even in the AMF days, I poured out dollars to keep a poorly designed motorcycle road worthy

I continued to this very day pouring out dollars to make a blank canvas my own

Dam Mike, tell us how you really feel !!!!!! lolol But ,, have to agree with ya..lolol

I can agree with this. The ride of Tri-Glides has been discussed for years so they should know what they're getting up front. If they think it will be an issue, don't buy it. This is part of the reason I bought used. Most of the mods I would've done to a new one were already done. Yep, I put new suspension on mine but I planned for that up front. I did ride for more than a year on the stock suspension before upgrading though. I think even if the MOCO fixed everything that people bitch about, they would still find something to bitch about. The MOCO can't please everybody so they just go down the middle and it brings us great aftermarket suppliers. I've never owned a stock Harley and I've never bitched about it. People should know by now what they are getting.

I may be a dumbass!

When we went for our 30 minute test ride before purchasing our first Tri Glide in 2011 I was so amazed at how much better it handled than I thought it would, I never even noticed the rough ride.

After our trip up to the Arctic Circle and back, riding 6,7, 8 and even 10 hours a day, well, then I did notice it. :laugh:

In our little part of the world, never heard of a 30 day (or 30 minute) full refund.

Then again, every bike, car, truck, etc. I've done upgrades to it.

On Mary's 2020 F350 PowerStroke (which cost far more than any HD) I've done as many upgrades to it as I have to my Harley's.

BUT, I've never complained... Just the nature of wanting to constantly improve.

Kevin

Geez, am I the only one that liked my Tri Glide when I bought it? Sure I put thousands in shocks, lift kit, handlebars and many other upgrades but only because I wanted to.

Geez, am I the only one that liked my Tri Glide when I bought it? Sure I put thousands in shocks, lift kit, handlebars and many other upgrades but only because I wanted to.

Hey, I liked my first Tri-Glide.....Hated my second one.....Like my Third and present one, Which is perfectly stock...

Just for giggles ....If anyone thinks Harley's should come from the factory with everything.... Just Watch episode 15 the Second season Of the Simpsons..Oh, Brother where art thou.....:)..

If Harley Davison was to put everything in the Triglide that everyone would like them to do from the start....Harley Davison would go bankrupt....Very few customers would buy 65 thousand dollar Trike....

Still think HD should at least use the IRS . Learman has a nice setup . Might be a selling point to justify there price . I would switch to honda or Indian if they offered it . Unfortunately HD is the only factory trike , and they know how to corner that market . No other bike manufacturer has the balls to get there feet wet .

Still think HD should at least use the IRS . Learman has a nice setup . Might be a selling point to justify there price . I would switch to honda or Indian if they offered it . Unfortunately HD is the only factory trike , and they know how to corner that market . No other bike manufacturer has the balls to get there feet wet .

Honda doesn’t have to make trikes… the customers will buy gold wings, then bring it to somebody else to convert them so there’s no fuss and no mess for them… as far as Polaris, a.k.a. Indian goes don’t know what’s in there mindset?… one thing I do know just from my observations I very rarely see an Indian a new Indian on the road. It would not shock me if Polaris pulls the plug on the Indian just like they did on victory….

Honda doesn’t have to make trikes… the customers will buy gold wings, then bring it to somebody else to convert them so there’s no fuss and no mess for them… as far as Polaris, a.k.a. Indian goes don’t know what’s in there mindset?… one thing I do know just from my observations I very rarely see an Indian a new Indian on the road. It would not shock me if Polaris pulls the plug on the Indian just like they did on victory….

I agree..

I stopped by the Indian of Greensboro dealership yesterday. It's called Powersports of High Point. I've always been a fan of the original big three, Indian, Harley and Excelsior Henderson. I had a 1940 knucklehead and an Excelsior Henderson. Never owned an Indian but worked on many. Anyway, Indian of Greensboro has a showroom just a little bit bigger than my living room.

They may have had five or six bikes in there. I asked them why they didn't have a trike and all they told me was they aren't making them and not to expect one in the near future. I said okay and left. They had tons of Polaris side by side four wheelers and half a dozen Slingshot vehicles and every other huge utility four wheelers but only five Indian motorcycles. A girl from the service department came out and talked to me and it didn't really seem like they were pushing the motorcycle end of it.

I think Honda missed the boat several years ago by not offering a factory trike. It was my experience that Honda dealers did not even want to service the Honda bike end as it was a trike. One dealer said he did not know the best way to lift a trike and therefore did not want the liability of possible damage. He also said that he would have to send a tech to be certified by a trike conversion company to be able to work on a trike and he didn't want to foot the bill for that as the tech could always find a job elsewhere and that certification money he spent just went down the drain.

Now I think Honda is just waiting out the natural decline of the customer population. After our generation there doesn't seem to be terribly much interest in motorcycles, let alone trikes and our generation's decline is closing in fast.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png