GONE lehman light lenses and voyager stands FREEBIES! GONE

Jul 28, 2015
Bethel Park
p1070002.JPGLehman bumper lenses brand new, don't need. just pay postage.

voyager stands that prop up conv. when off bike, brand new. Hope someone can use, cleaning out garage need some room.

just let me know if want. Thanks, Dennis

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenses for Lehman

View attachment 50972Lehman bumper lenses brand new, don't need. just pay postage.

voyager stands that prop up conv. when off bike, brand new. Hope someone can use, cleaning out garage need some room.

If you think they will fit a 2008, I'd love help you clean out. Let me know about fit and postage.

Thanks

Interested if you think will fit a 2008. Thanks, let me know postage.

Jackstands

Hi

I'm just new here and was directed to your ad...I'd be happy to take those jackstands off your hands if you still have them.

Let me know if they're gone please so I can continue my search ;)

Msg me with shipping cost and I'll pay you whatever way you like ...I'm in Canada, so, a bank E-transfer isn't possible, but, can do as a 'gift' thru paypal if that works for you.

Please use USPS for shipping.

Shipping to:

212-920 Colborne St

Brantford, Ontario. N3S3T4

Thanks

Cliff/Roaddawg52

Voyager Jackstands

'voyager stands that prop up conv. when off bike, brand new. Hope someone can use, cleaning out garage need some room.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Dennis,

Tried to PM you, but, apparently I need permission to do that. :confused:

I'm just new here and was directed to your ad by a member commenting in my intro post.

I'd be more than happy to take those jackstands off your hands if you still have them.

Let me know if they're gone please so I can continue my search, if necessary. ;)

Msg me with shipping cost and I'll pay you whatever way you like ...I'm in Canada, so, a bank E-transfer isn't possible, but, can do as a 'gift' thru paypal if that works for you.

Shipping to:

212-920 Colborne St

Thanks

Cliff/Roaddawg52

Hi

I'm just new here and was directed to your ad...I'd be happy to take those jackstands off your hands if you still have them.

Let me know if they're gone please so I can continue my search ;)

Shipping to:

212-920 Colborne St

Thanks

Cliff/Roaddawg52

postage to you for jack stands 24.50 will need name to put on customs form, e/mail,phone#,

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png