New to Trke Talk from SW FL

Jan 20, 2018
Cape Coral, FL, USA
Thanks for the membership to the forum. I don't have a trike (Yet). I joined for a couple of reasons, going to install Love Jugs on my 2017 SGS (gets hot here in SW Florida) and looking for reviews I came upon this forum and a great post by Capt. Bob (thank you, very informative) I see a lot of great information here and even some members of other (Harley) forums I belong to. I know the day will come where I will prefer a trike and will be checking back here regularly to keep informed. Hope it is OK to join as a two wheel owner. Keep up the great work, Peter.:clapping:

Pete, Welcome to Trike Talk Forum.

Unfortunately a lot of people wait until they need a Trike instead of getting one before they need it. It is an easy decision to make while waiting for someone to help you stand your motorcycle back up. Riding a Trike is very enjoyable even when you don't really need one. Many of my customers have commented that they should have done it 10 years earlier.ThumbUp

Thanks for the membership to the forum. I don't have a trike (Yet). I joined for a couple of reasons, going to install Love Jugs on my 2017 SGS (gets hot here in SW Florida) and looking for reviews I came upon this forum and a great post by Capt. Bob (thank you, very informative) I see a lot of great information here and even some members of other (Harley) forums I belong to. I know the day will come where I will prefer a trike and will be checking back here regularly to keep informed. Hope it is OK to join as a two wheel owner. Keep up the great work, Peter.:clapping:

This is the same thing I did. Was considering a conversion,but ended up with a new Tri Glide instead. Many good ideas here for trikes. Welcome.

After 6 mos or so I got my Trike . 1 & 1/2 yrs later & over 21,000 miles have never looked back.

Welcome Peter! Glad you found TrikeTalk. There are quite a few trike members here who also still have a 2-wheeler they enjoy. For me, I decided I would rather be on the top side of the Gold Wing rather than beside it if gravity were to claim it and take it to the point of no return...therefore a trike was my answer. Have fun, ask questions, this is a great group of people.

You will love the Love Jugs on your 2017 SGS. If you haven't ordered them yet, you can do so right here on Trike Talk.

At the top of the page, click on THE TRIKE TALK STORE.

Welcome from New Mexico. Wish I had gone to the trike years earlier. I have a friend who built a 67 mustang trike. That got me excited. Life happened and then I needed a trike if I was going to continue to be in the air. I bought a new 14 Tri Glide and the some medical issues popped up and I have a whopping 4300 miles on the trike. Jim

Welcome to Trike Talk from Pennsylvania Peter! Glad you found us. Triking is different than riding on two wheels but just as much fun. And way more comfortable on the open road riding long distance. Stick around and you'll learn a lot about three-wheeling.

You are already a triker and just have not invested in the greatest upgrade to your riding experience. Welcome to the forum ride safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png