What type of phone mount do you have on your TriGlide?

Like Gary no phone on my bar's. Lived to long now to die stupid I personally will not there's plenty of things to do. The added distraction of a phone in use is like driving drunk no thank you. Travel safe Fred

My Cell stays in my pants pocket.......If for some reason i'm separated from my Trike, The phone is still with me...Besides no one ever wants to or even has the need to call me while i'm riding since i retired from the presidency and then passed the Nuclear codes on to someone else..

;)...........

So far at the top of my list is Tackform and Ciro. Thnx in advance!

https://www.leadermotorcycle.com/pages/base-mounting-brackets

https://www.leadermotorcycle.com/co...rge-x-grip-adaptor-mount-for-round-bar-chrome

I have mine mounted using Leader Motorcycle products and the brake/clutch mount. I use the large X-grip to hold my iphone 11. Very sturdy. They are of extremely high quality. I had one on my 2009 Ultra Classic and now on my 2019 TriGlide. Really love how well it works.

RAM X-Grip

I have a RAM X-Grip on mine. I'll need another four years before I can turn my phone off. I need to be reached 24/7 unfortunately and it sucks. But that's the job that enables me to have my trike so there's always tradeoffs in this world. Anyway, I use mine for music and GPS.

I have a RAM X-Grip on mine. I'll need another four years before I can turn my phone off. I need to be reached 24/7 unfortunately and it sucks. But that's the job that enables me to have my trike so there's always tradeoffs in this world. Anyway, I use mine for music and GPS.

Paul, welcome to TT!

I turn my phone off and put it in the trunk. It's just with me if I have to make an emergency call. Otherwise, it doesn't get turned back on until I get done riding for the day...... Jim

I use the Ciro holder. It is rock solid and easy to open. They also sell a cup holder that attaches to the stem.

Before I get flamed - The phone is on my bars to monitor engine temp, AFR and other things from my FP3.

Like Gary no phone on my bar's. Lived to long now to die stupid I personally will not there's plenty of things to do. The added distraction of a phone in use is like driving drunk no thank you. Travel safe Fred

the purpose of my phone is to stream Pandora through my bike. I have no intentions of using it as a phone while driving, but do like a wide variety of music that I can choose on my smart phone.

the purpose of my phone is to stream Pandora through my bike. I have no intentions of using it as a phone while driving, but do like a wide variety of music that I can choose on my smart phone.

I understand however I know me and if it was there sooner or later I'm sure the temptation to make a 📞 or answer a call well you know. If not there can't happen. I ride to get away from people anyway music is not really that important to myself or Jeanne the wind works just fine for us. Travel safe Fred

I don't even check my cell when we stop. I only have a cell for emergencies ONLY. It's kind of dumb paying $120/year for something you never use, but you never know and it gives me peace of mind. Once I stop riding I'll get rid of it.

I don't even check my cell when we stop. I only have a cell for emergencies ONLY. It's kind of dumb paying $120/year for something you never use, but you never know and it gives me peace of mind. Once I stop riding I'll get rid of it.

It is just one of those things we pay for and don’t realize the importance till we need it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png