TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV---2011

I'm in. Just booked @ Ramada, I should have asked how many rooms they had left. In any case, this will be the longest ride i've ever done. It should be fun!

Hey Boscoporp did you bump us out of the big room next year:D

oleman, Boscoporp not only took the big room but I think he has a long term lease on it. In fact, the motel took the number 26 off the door and put a sign on it saying "MARGARITAVILLE". LOL

oleman, Boscoporp not only took the big room but I think he has a long term lease on it. In fact, the motel took the number 26 off the door and put a sign on it saying "MARGARITAVILLE". LOL

I heard They're buildin' a Bar, addin' tables, and hirin' waitresses....Sand and Palm Trees bein' added out on the catwalk.......;) :laugh:

I am booked at the RAMADA,,,and guesss what,,,its MY BIRTHDAY DAT WEEKEND,,, nice present to myself,,,cant wait, will be riding down I-81 from PA. if anyone wants to join in,,,,,:yes:

I am booked at the RAMADA,,,and guesss what,,,its MY BIRTHDAY DAT WEEKEND,,, nice present to myself,,,cant wait, will be riding down I-81 from PA. if anyone wants to join in,,,,,:yes:

We will have to make it - Rally in the ValleyIV/TRIKERBOB'S Birthday Bash
I will start practicing for it today! :beerchug:

Just checked Ramada online says it booked up, glad cuz has a cabin:D May have to talk Boscoprop out of hottub for a while or fill it up with ice for the drinks

Just checked Ramada online says it booked up, glad cuz has a cabin:D May have to talk Boscoprop out of hottub for a while or fill it up with ice for the drinks

Might be best to call em'....I run into this a lot. "Online", various Motels have no rooms, over the phone I've gotten fixed up. Did this 3 weeks ago in Crossville, Tn......worth a shot.....:wtg:

Oleman, it is booked up "online" because we are holding the block of rooms for our group and they are not available to the public right now. If you call Ramada and tell them you are part of the TrikeTalk rally group, you will be able to get a room there.

just joined your group, i ride a hack so am usually on hd forums site but wife is on a trike. anyhow i just called ramada 5 mins. ago and was told couldnt book a room because rates wernt in computer yey. i did tell them it was for the tt4 rally. any help anyone??

just joined your group, i ride a hack so am usually on hd forums site but wife is on a trike. anyhow i just called ramada 5 mins. ago and was told couldnt book a room because rates wernt in computer yey. i did tell them it was for the tt4 rally. any help anyone??

I just got off the phone with the Ramada, and have received the assurance that our members can definitely have one of the rooms we are holding for the rally.

They are apparently having some computer issues because the rate held for us is different from next year's rate, but they have assured me the problem will be resolved.

So please call the motel again, and the room will be reserved for you!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png