Victory XC CSC Questions

Aug 20, 2012
Lethbridge Alberta
2011, been triked for 5 years, on my third pulley BTW

Bike has very poor upper end power. CSC uses Super Trapp pipes with max amount of disks so can’t add more

Are there any other pipes that fit ?

Also there are no grab handles to help passenger from sliding in corners ?

Thank you

Bike has very poor upper end power. CSC uses Super Trapp pipes with max amount of disks so can’t add more

Thank you

Hi Salty! We have a 2012 Victory Cross Country with a CSC conversion. Last year we had trouble with the pulley and it took our wrench a lot of time to figure out what that awful squeak was at slow speeds. It was the reverse shaft rubbing on the pulls.

A little lock-time and arm strength ended the squeak for our trike. We have Vance & Hines on our trike and they sound great. A little deeper than the stock CSC mufflers and a lot more bark! I think the only passenger grab handles that you can get, must be hand crafted.

We decided to go with the REVCO arm rest, but be warned, they fit the Victory tour pack, not the CSC tour pack. You will have to also modify the brackets, but they will fit and your passenger will be appreciative!

Attachments

• 99F2F6AC-86F0-4FE7-9312-083A4CBCE650.jpeg
    99F2F6AC-86F0-4FE7-9312-083A4CBCE650.jpeg
    588.4 KB · Views: 258
Power boost

Hello, I'm late to the party so if this thread has played out, apologies. Have you tried any after-market fuel processors such as Lloydz Gen 3, specifically made for the Vic? How about their open-end air kit? Adjustable timing gear? Looking for performance pipes, and them presumably baffling them off for more torque might not be the way to go. I personally like the sound of the super trapps over the custom cut and glassed pipes I had on my XC while it was two-wheeled.

On the grab handles, can you post the photo of them if you'd received initially from joem? I've been thinking of going to a bike body shop locally to see if they can weld a frame underneath the CSC body, and that will then allow the use of after market grab handles. Seems CSC could have come up with something along those lines....

Thanks,

-Bob

Thank you

Hello, I'm late to the party so if this thread has played out, apologies. Have you tried any after-market fuel processors such as Lloydz Gen 3, specifically made for the Vic? How about their open-end air kit? Adjustable timing gear? Looking for performance pipes, and them presumably baffling them off for more torque might not be the way to go. I personally like the sound of the super trapps over the custom cut and glassed pipes I had on my XC while it was two-wheeled.

On the grab handles, can you post the photo of them if you'd received initially from joem? I've been thinking of going to a bike body shop locally to see if they can weld a frame underneath the CSC body, and that will then allow the use of after market grab handles. Seems CSC could have come up with something along those lines....

Thanks,

-Bob

Bob............Welcome .......:wave4:

Finally got an appt with a trike dealer 4 hours away

We’re stripping out the PCV and auto tune and tuning the ecu itself

He also now has a dyno machine! So hoping for more get up n go at upper end

Still looking fir muffler options? Someone told me they have same setup with V& H pipes, wish I knew who and what pipes

Thx all!

I didn’t have any luck with CDC tech support

In fact I was told, victory’s lose a lot of power when triked , just the way it is

Trike is at a good shop currently and discs in super Trapps pulled out ... sounds great.

There was so much soot in them it was like they were plugged

Tuning next

I didn’t have any luck with CDC tech support

In fact I was told, victory’s lose a lot of power when triked , just the way it is

Trike is at a good shop currently and discs in super Trapps pulled out ... sounds great.

There was so much soot in them it was like they were plugged

Tuning next

I wonder if a slightly taller profile rear tire would improve the mileage?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png