Need your opinon

I think if you find someone who does a quality job it will look good. I have seen really good jobs and some that look like they were done with a whisk broom. :GL1800:

I have a 2010 Yellow Goldwing with a Roadsmith conversion with running boards. I am thinking about having running boards & fenders line-x black. What do you think?

Jerry

You know I'm biased but I can tell you it sure will take care of any paint chip issues on covered areas. Black and Yellow will always invite "BUZZ" comments.. :D:D

If you do get the Line-X done Jerry, be sure to get the premium package so you get the glossy finish. JMHO.. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Goldrush beat me to the punch - the key punch, that is... his GW Roadsmith looks really nice with the liner on the fenders. Did you happen to notice it at Kerrville?

You know I'm biased but I can tell you it sure will take care of any paint chip issues on covered areas. Black and Yellow will always invite "BUZZ" comments.. :D:D

If you do get the Line-X done Jerry, be sure to get the premium package so you get the glossy finish. JMHO.. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Go for it.

A big YES to the premium coating. :)

100_0556.jpg

thanks for the infor. I think it would create "BUZZ" too, but I hope not a Bee buzz, don't need them.

Jerry can you send me a picture of your trike so I can show them what I want?

go for it Jerry ( you have to do some thing with you $$$$.) no I looked a goldrush's trike and it looked good in Black. Black and yellow goes good together. I have it on mine and it is easy to keep clean I go to the car wash, but you can us a brush and get it clean also, with soap and water.

send me a picture when you get it done.

ps when I had mine done I told the man to make it straight all the way across the fender, well with the white, from a ways off it looked like the fender was cut off. so I had some liner removed to show some fender on the out side, looks better

Jr. said it

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png