Need Recommendations for Clutch Adaptation (EZ Pull Style)

My Roadmaster Trike clutch needs an adaptation of some sort. It's too far a reach & too stiff a pull for me.

Any one out there who has installed an EZ Pull or other brand for reduced pull? TIA

clutch

Welcome to trike talk . I have a Roadmaster trike I never looked into a reduced reach lever, Have you heard of the Rekluse Clutch? right now they only fit 2020 & down model years, There kinda like a automatic when you stop you dont have to pull the clutch in , when you shift you pull the clutch in. Kinda pricey. What year do you have and what kit? Post some Pictures, Not Many Indians on Hear

Re: Rekluse Clutch

Welcome to trike talk . I have a Roadmaster trike I never looked into a reduced reach lever, Have you heard of the Rekluse Clutch? right now they only fit 2020 & down model years, There kinda like a automatic when you stop you dont have to pull the clutch in , when you shift you pull the clutch in. Kinda pricey. What year do you have and what kit? Post some Pictures, Not Many Indians on Hear

Thanks for the info. My RM

is a 2017 with a Motor Trike

kit. I really need the

adaptation during shifting

so am not sure the Rekluse

is the answer. Local Indian

shop has no solution for me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Indian_Trike-4.jpeg
    Indian_Trike-4.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 39
Hyd. clutch

Nice ride Barb, where there's a will there's a way, Is your clutch Hydraulic or cable? I'll save my out of the box thinking for later...:D

My Roadmaster Trike clutch needs an adaptation of some sort. It's too far a reach & too stiff a pull for me.

Any one out there who has installed an EZ Pull or other brand for reduced pull? TIA

on Ebay I see some levers called PSR Adjustable levers for Indians I did not see were they fit 2017 Butt I dont know what the difference is ? Check them out I think this what your lookin for ?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png