Picked up my Velocity Red Sunglo Freewheeler yesterday!

Good morning, all.

I finally pulled the trigger and picked up my brand new 2016 Freewheeler yesterday! Sadly, I only have about 100 miles on her so far, but I have already found she is an absolute hoot to drive! I have never had as much fun on two wheels as I have experienced on three! :D

I apologize for all the exclamation marks. I'm just utterly thrilled with this beautiful lady!

Take care, and have a great day!
Aaron

Welcome to the 3 wheel world. Enjoy your new ride!

Thank you much, bronx! I've only been able to put about 300 miles on her so far, but I've loved every one of them! :D Chomping at the bit to get through the first 500 miles so I can hit the interstate and get her up above the 50mph mark that HD recommends staying under for the first 500.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome from So Cal

How about some pcs, we all love pics ThumbUp

Ride safe :)

Thank ya, Viper! I would love to post a pic or two, but can't seem to grasp the concept for doing it. My technological skills are woefully inadequate.

- - - Updated - - -

Morning Aaron, Excellent choice of rides!!! Those miles will rack up in no time at all... Enjoy the new Free :clapping:

Good afternoon, Gone! Thank you much!

I truly wrestled with Tri Glide versus Freewheeler.

Had Les and I gone '17, it would have been a two-tone Bonneville blue Tri, but Les worried we wouldn't do enough long distance travelling to justify the cost. Her thought is stick with the Freewheeler for a few years, and once we have more time to travel we can trade it for a Tri Glide.

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats, ride safe

Thank you much, Casper! So far, safe and smooth travels. Weather has been great for the 300 miles I have been able to put on her.

:)

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to the new ride, enjoy

All for now Trampas

Thank ya, Trampas!

She is nothing but fun to tool around on, and our wee ones love riding with me! Makes it all the more enjoyable! :pepper:

- - - Updated - - -

CONGRATS you deserve to be excited.

Thank ya, Gorilla! I was stoked over my Sportster and Strret Bob, but the FW has me almost breathless!

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Have fun and lets us know how you're doing. Post often, ride safe!

Thanks much, 87!

So far, all is wonderful. I shall likely be posting often as I seem to have new questions every day lol. This forum is wonderful.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to you, 3 is a lot of fun!

Thank ya, gray! I cannot agree more about 3 being a lot of fun. I never experienced the riding pleasure on two wheels that I feel on three.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome from New Mexico and congrats on the new ride. My wife is from Man, WV.

We do get that way often. Jim

Thank you much, desert!

Please let me know when you folks roll this way. Always good to meet fellow trikers!

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations!

Nice color, enjoy and be safe.ThumbUp

Thank ya, earl!

Yes, I really enjoy the red. Looks fantastic under street lights riding at night, and shines up nicely!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on the new ride!!! We need pics!!!

Thank ya, ol' school! If someone can tell me how to post, I promise I shall!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on the new ride! We bought my Freewheeler in Sept of '14, the first one delivered to the dealership

Ride it in good health

Thank you much, screwball! I sincerely enjoy riding her.

Truly a good time is had when in the saddle. If at all possible, when the time comes for Les to want to ride more, I'm going to try to convince her to get her endorsement, but her a Tri Glide (her favorite model) and I'll stick with my FW! :D:D:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png