2003 bmw k1200lt with hannigan trike kit

Curious if anyone has ever purchased a USB charging male fitting that plugs into the cigarette end that is on the backrest ??? It measures 1/2" wide, I have heard this is called a EU, stands for European style but need the other end to have 2 USB ports for charging my apple iPhone . I am sure I am not the only one that has had this issue, would really appreciate any help I can get to find out where to buy these . My bike again is ........ 2003 BMW K1200LT with Hannigan trike Kit . Thank You !!!

Curious if anyone has ever purchased a USB charging male fitting that plugs into the cigarette end that is on the backrest ??? It measures 1/2" wide, I have heard this is called a EU, stands for European style but need the other end to have 2 USB ports for charging my apple iPhone . I am sure I am not the only one that has had this issue, would really appreciate any help I can get to find out where to buy these . My bike again is ........ 2003 BMW K1200LT with Hannigan trike Kit . Thank You !!!

Hi Rob…..Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍..

Are you saying that you have a cigarette plug on your backrest?

If so, just buy the plug that converts that to 2 USB ports. Then, plug your iPhone cable into it. I have this one - works great.

[h=1]Hussell Car Charger Adapter for Cigarette Lighter - Fast Charge, Mini, Aluminum, Portable 3.0 Car Chargers with Dual USB Ports - Compatible with iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy - Stocking Stuffers[/h]

Charger

Are you saying that you have a cigarette plug on your backrest?

If so, just buy the plug that converts that to 2 USB ports. Then, plug your iPhone cable into it. I have this one - works great.

Hussell Car Charger Adapter for Cigarette Lighter - Fast Charge, Mini, Aluminum, Portable 3.0 Car Chargers with Dual USB Ports - Compatible with iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy - Stocking Stuffers

What I am running across is the male part of the charger that plugs in measures 3/4", on my BMW, the opening is 1/2" . this is my problem . I have been told this is an EU charger, supposedly stands for European style, I can not find this size anywhere ???

What I am running across is the male part of the charger that plugs in measures 3/4", on my BMW, the opening is 1/2" . this is my problem . I have been told this is an EU charger, supposedly stands for European style, I can not find this size anywhere ???

OK - I understand what you are saying.

My suggestion might be - reach down, unscrew the plug - it should pull right out. Unplug the wire and then put a standard cig plug in there.

Try posting a picture so others might get a better understanding of what you are saying.

Or, buy this from Amazon: Plenty to choose from - I think the $10.99 one will do the trick for you.

DIN Hella Plug to Type C and Quick Charge 3.0 USB Motorcycle Power DIN Adapter with waterproof cover, for 12V-24V Hella DIN Socket/BMW Ducati Triumph

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kizmet

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kizmet
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png