Found in my Email This Morning

prariepilot

150+ Posts
Apr 7, 2016
North Ridgeville OH, USA

Hello,

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to Harley-Davidson’s new online parts and accessories sales policy for 2022 we will soon no longer be selling original H-D parts and accessories online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We will take care of all existing orders and backorders.

If there is anything you would like to order while we can still ship to you, please do so at this time.

We will be bringing you a complete aftermarket line from several other companies soon so please stay tuned!

Regards,

The staff at Big Sky Harley

Hello,

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to Harley-Davidson’s new online parts and accessories sales policy for 2022 we will soon no longer be selling original H-D parts and accessories online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We will take care of all existing orders and backorders.

If there is anything you would like to order while we can still ship to you, please do so at this time.

We will be bringing you a complete aftermarket line from several other companies soon so please stay tuned!

Regards,

The staff at Big Sky Harley

Signs of the Times i guess..?.......

HD wants ALL the profit... Maybe more aftermarket vendors will start making things for us. :confused: Anyone notice the # of dealers that have left the "mother ship" ?? My dealer ,who has been a dealer for 50 yrs said goodbye to HD but have stayed open as an independent. My warranty is up in April & will never see another HD dealership unless an emergency on the road. Jim Palmer will be selling me an ESP when it is time.

HD wants ALL the profit... Maybe more aftermarket vendors will start making things for us. :confused: Anyone notice the # of dealers that have left the "mother ship" ?? My dealer ,who has been a dealer for 50 yrs said goodbye to HD but have stayed open as an independent. My warranty is up in April & will never see another HD dealership unless an emergency on the road. Jim Palmer will be selling me an ESP when it is time.

Did you ever hear why they went to being an independent shop.

Did you ever hear why they went to being an independent shop.

Yes. HD was making too many hoops to jump through, cost of specialty tools every year for new models, lack of new bikes, wanted all new lighting in showroom, ect,ect. This has been the most honest dealer I have dealt with in over 50 yrs. They will continue to be my dealer. AT my age ,this is my last new Trike anyway. So kiss off harley. Don't need you. You are fading off into the sunset anyway.

Harley is trying to force the independents out and force the HD riders to use their dealerships for everything. My good friend and the best Harley mechanic in this part of the state told me the other day that when he opened way back in the day that the dealership was giving him 30% off on parts then cut it to 10% then told him the only parts they would sell him from now on will be parts for shovels. Pure greed on Harley's part they know that they are not long for this world and they only have their selfs to blame.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png