And you wear that Because???

90% of the time I wear a full helmet, high viz air jacket, and boots............except yesterday I only wore a full helmet and shorts, BUT always wear my air jacket 90* + degress outside

(air jacket is the type that covers your upper body/BUT is made so air flows through it)

Ronnie

Booths, Jeans, Gloves and depending on the weather a T-Shirt all the way up to a heavy Motorcycle jacket..

Helmet also depending on the weather from a Half all the way up to a full face modular helmet .....

If i have to dress up like Bibendum to feel safe, Then that means i'm riding scared , And if i'm riding scared i shouldn't be riding at all...YMO......

I dress for the weather, Cold / Jacket, Gloves, Full Face Helmet, Boots. Hot / 1/2 Helmet, Bright Colored T-Shirt, Tennis Shoes. I'm in no hurry, I drive the speed limit or less. Look around and just enjoy the ride.

Just goes to show that what goes around comes around.

This thread is from 2012..rivalling the more current thread of the same subject matter from just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Just goes to show that what goes around comes around.

This thread is from 2012..rivalling the more current thread of the same subject matter from just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Ronnie likes to bring up old threads which is very useful to new people old threads are new threads to them...👍👍

DSCF5724.jpg

I wear what's comfortable most of the time. (Above photo taken by Mary, Kevin at DK Customs' wife).

On a trip (if I leave the Grand Valley and go 50 miles ... I'm in mountains) I usually wear long pants (convertible, can become shorts), short sleeve T-shirt, Arm sleeves, full face to 3/4 convertible helmet (mostly to allow me to hear my audio books at highway speeds). Usually carry the 1/2 helmet incase it's hot and the law requires it, Like in Mesquite or Vegas. Also, depending on temp, anything from perforated Jacket, to Electric Gloves, Electric Socks, Electric Jacket Liner, Colorado Chaps and full rain suit.

I let the weather dictate what I wear ... I have chosen to participate in an inherently dangerous hobby, it is what it is.:Shrug:

View attachment 90191

I wear what's comfortable most of the time. (Above photo taken by Mary, Kevin at DK Customs' wife).

On a trip (if I leave the Grand Valley and go 50 miles ... I'm in mountains) I usually wear long pants (convertible, can become shorts), short sleeve T-shirt, Arm sleeves, full face to 3/4 convertible helmet (mostly to allow me to hear my audio books at highway speeds). Usually carry the 1/2 helmet incase it's hot and the law requires it, Like in Mesquite or Vegas. Also, depending on temp, anything from perforated Jacket, to Electric Gloves, Electric Socks, Electric Jacket Liner, Colorado Chaps and full rain suit.

I let the weather dictate what I wear ... I have chosen to participate in an inherently dangerous hobby, it is what it is.:Shrug:

Your last sentence covers it eloquently😁👍...

Sully, I noticed you didn’t say anything about wearing pants. Doesn’t that get a little uncomfortable if it’s really hot or really cold? :blush:

Fuzzy, think you got a big enough drinking cup hanging on the bars? I‘m struggling trying to figure out how to hang a 16 oz bottle and you’ve hung a keg on your trike. :)

Sully, I noticed you didn’t say anything about wearing pants. Doesn’t that get a little uncomfortable if it’s really hot or really cold? :blush:

Fuzzy, think you got a big enough drinking cup hanging on the bars? I‘m struggling trying to figure out how to hang a 16 oz bottle and you’ve hung a keg on your trike. :)

Looks like a Butler cup. https://www.glassact.com/ There was a thread a few years back with several good ideas for cup holders and cups.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png