OE accessories

MikeyTX

Dead animals deserve balloons...
May 9, 2016
Big Bend Country, TX
Is there a source for the OE backrest and the upper and lower side wings that will discount the prices. Also need the factory trailer hitch.

Canamspyderaccessories.com is in Quebec, Canada.

I only wanted their aluminum key cover and handlebar end caps ... both red of course. Started to order and found the shipping from Canada was going to be $46.00 for 2 items that cost about that much. But they offered free shipping for orders over $100. Back to their website.. added 1 more key cover, a 3-net set and 2-saddlebag liner set. Was thinking of buying these items later but... That kicked the order $$ up so got the free ship deal.

As it turned out the net set attachment system did NOT work with the 2021 as stated it would...there is nothing inside the rear trunk to attach the mounting clips to. Nope, not returning a $15.95 item due to shipping costs back to Canada. Ok, so put those away for later/another use.

The saddlebag liners are Hopnel... flimsy but adequate .. you can buy these in the states for about the same price.

The RED handlebar caps and the RED aluminum key cover are very nice. This company is the only company who makes the key cover (watch their video...a LOT goes into making this little item). Also, this is the only place I found the colored handlebar end caps for this Spyder.

The red color on these 2 items does not EXACTLY match the Marsala Red of the bike but is just enough different to add a slight contrast to that color and looks really nice with the bike.

The aluminum key cover is WAY cool....I can find the key in my pocket now.. ordered 2..one for each key. They also provide a lanyard with it in case you want to hang the key around your neck instead of sticking it in your pocket while off the bike.

Shop around sometime you can get a good deal from the Spyderlover site with people selling there items..:clapping:

2020+ RT saddlebag nets install

The 20+ RT doesn't have the existing screws to attach the nets so I installed the Hopnel nets on my 20 RT by using 1/2in screws and the plastic tabs that the nets came with. The nets cover the bottom half of the compartment and can be un-hooked if more access space is needed when loading.

2021-03-17 21.50.24.jpg

The 20+ RT doesn't have the existing screws to attach the nets so I installed the Hopnel nets on my 20 RT by using 1/2in screws and the plastic tabs that the nets came with. The nets cover the bottom half of the compartment and can be un-hooked if more access space is needed when loading.

View attachment 98915

I didn’t want to drill into the plastic so bought Command Strips to try and rig a way to attach the nets...then decided I didn’t really like the nets so never went through with that idea, but I do need a top trunk organizer... and not one that resides in the lid as I will need that dome of space to allow for stuff heaped up in the body of the trunk.

The top trunk organizer made for the ‘20-21 is not to my liking..not enough storage area. It needs to go all the way around or 3/4 Of the way around the trunk sides or else might purchase a bag for the backseat to put “stuff” in... I don’t carry a passenger. Am looking at other trunk organizers for other bikes to figure a way to use them on my ‘20 RTL.. using the Command Strips or double-sided tape to affix them to the plastic...hhmm...a project to research on rainy days. 🐾🐾

I can't remember did you get a drivers back rest.? Does it have a small bag on the back you can use?

I had a ShowChrome backrest at first... was not to my liking. Went ahead and got the Utopia like I have had on my last 3 bikes. The Utopia pad and storage pouch are huge compared to the ShowChrome pad and storage pouch but it is, just a pouch.

The pouch does offer a nice little storage area like for sunglasses and gloves but I need stuff organized that I carry on every ride....don’t want to have to rummage and dig around.

To bad. There are good deals and Honest people.

In God I trust .............All other pay cash !"

As for good deals and honest people ............... That is your opinion. You really have no recourse if the product is not as described. Buying from a private party = "Caveat Emptor."

Is there a source for the OE backrest and the upper and lower side wings that will discount the prices. Also need the factory trailer hitch.
I have a canamspyderaccessories.com trailer hitch and like it very much. Pierre is very good to deal with. He also has a wiring kit. He also has many other accessories that he either makes for the Spyder or brings in from other sources.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png