Great Job by Trike Talk Site

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado.

Okay .... so who's this Randall Dude??? Must be Zook ... sheeese ... so formal. :D

Randall is actually my legal, given name and what I have always signed by and do business as, drivers license, credit card, legal documents, etc. Randy is my childhood nickname so it has followed me. I prefer Randall, but answer to either one, doesn't really matter to me.

Randall is actually my legal, given name and what I have always signed by and do business as, drivers license, credits card, legal documents, etc. Randy is my childhood nickname so it has followed me. I prefer Randall, but answer to either one, doesn't really matter to me.

I'l bet in your childhood when your Mom call ''RANDALL''....You answer to that one ASAP!

:laugh:...

I'l bet in your childhood when your Mom call ''RANDALL''....You answer to that one ASAP!

:laugh:...

True dat rhino! As a kid growing up in the 50s and 60s, I was pretty obedient, the most so of four kids according to my mom. If I wasn't, mom made a trip to the weeping willow tree, which was conveniently planted by the back door...my dad got his belt. Kids today need more of it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png