The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

I was listening to a Jimmy Buffett song yesterday. For the first time I really was listening to the words. The song was "A Pirate Looks At Forty". One lyric was something like, "I made enough money to buy Miami but I pissed it away so fast." I know I've missed a lot of gems over the years. I wish I had enough time left to go back and hunt for them all.

I was listening to a Jimmy Buffett song yesterday. For the first time I really was listening to the words. The song was "A Pirate Looks At Forty". One lyric was something like, "I made enough money to buy Miami but I pissed it away so fast." I know I've missed a lot of gems over the years. I wish I had enough time left to go back and hunt for them all.

At the risk of repeating myself...[Which i seldom do];;;

You can look back; But you can't go back.....:(

You got that right. I'm running into tons of stupid right now. I put in for a senior low income apartment and the boneheads do a credit check, they find the bankruptcy from 2008 and reject me. Didn't even have the sense to ask me what happened that I had declared a bankruptcy. They just see what they want and use it against you. They'll get one h3ll of a heated letter back for that. Idiots, no wonder people are homeless in this town. Ruined my retirement up north and to have peace and quiet. Ruined my hobbies also.

Complete morons. :mad:

As them if the heard ofThe Americans with disabiltys Act

Bet they havent

This should get a response from them

You got that right. I'm running into tons of stupid right now. I put in for a senior low income apartment and the boneheads do a credit check, they find the bankruptcy from 2008 and reject me. Didn't even have the sense to ask me what happened that I had declared a bankruptcy. They just see what they want and use it against you. They'll get one h3ll of a heated letter back for that. Idiots, no wonder people are homeless in this town. Ruined my retirement up north and to have peace and quiet. Ruined my hobbies also.

Complete morons. :mad:

I was a Commissioner of a large Public Housing Authority, I suggest to speak to Legal Aid :Coffee:

Over 8 years is enough time to reestablish credit, even for Fannie Mae mortgages, you could also fight the credit issue with direct deposit.

Which reminds me, have you checked with a VA lender? 100% financing, income qualifying ratios are higher now and your bankruptcy won't be an issue that long ago, just so long as you have some credit to date, see a lender if you're interested.

Rules have changed, many think they won't qualify when they can.

But, you need to analyze the buy/rent scheme as buying has other expenses of insurance, taxes, maintenance and repairs, (buy new and sell it in 10 years, :Shrug:)

But, when you rent, you still pay all the costs one way or another, still you avoid big expenses like the A/C going out (another reason to buy newer).

I got a house and then a room mate ;)

And, my trike is in the garage!

That reminds me too, it's time for lunch, then a ride, then to the Sports Bar, something has to be on TV.

:cool:

I had a great idea for starting the painting of the table and that was to use the bath tub area lined with plastic drop cloth. It was a good idea but did fail as the over spray went on the floor and making for a big mess. One idiot neighbor suggested to paint it outside and I said with all this wind it will be on the cars, but then this person isn't the brightest bulb in the package.

Painting outside in New Mexico is like trying to paint in a wind tunnel. I did manage to get 3 pieces painted before the clean up. :( This is going to take quite some time before it becomes a table again. :gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png