A star is born .........

MikeyTX

Dead animals deserve balloons...
May 9, 2016
Big Bend Country, TX
Called Zook this afternoon. Sadly, caught him at a bad time plus the cell connection sucked. He was somewhere in Alabama. Hey, at least he wasn't in the bushes taking a dump ........ :clapping: When he catches his breath, he's going to come up to Skunk Hollow, TX from his place in Conroe and p/u my new FLHX. When all is said and done, I will have an FLHX trike. Lehman Renegade LLS. IRS, paint match, manual reverse, raked triple tree. https://www.lehmantrikes.com/products/harley-davidson/renegade-lls/

Zook does primo work. Yeah, he's a little slow in his old age ........... ;) But hey ....... It keeps him from loitering in the parking lot at WalMart. :clapping:

:Congrats: Michael.

You have made the decision to have it done right the first time by someone who sincerely cares about the finished product, far beyond the sale.

Be patient.

Enjoy.ThumbUp

Zook would be the guy I'g have do it ... :D ... maybe while you are "popping in for coffee", you could snap some photos so the rest of us could live vicariously through them ... :D

With any luck, we'll get to see it in Kerrville.

I'm waiting for the phone to ring and an offer to be presented. I'll most likely hear something in the spring/summer when people start the process of moving. The folks ahead of me on the list need to stay in touch with the complex managers every 6 months like the letter from the application states and if they fail to comply they get dropped from the list, in December I'll be sending one to the manager of the complex in Sheridan Wyoming. I really like that one and from the floor plan the apartment is nice. :clapping:

I'm waiting for the phone to ring and an offer to be presented. I'll most likely hear something in the spring/summer when people start the process of moving. The folks ahead of me on the list need to stay in touch with the complex managers every 6 months like the letter from the application states and if they fail to comply they get dropped from the list, in December I'll be sending one to the manager of the complex in Sheridan Wyoming. I really like that one and from the floor plan the apartment is nice. :clapping:

Burrrr........ Winters have gotta be cold up there.:gah: I couldn't handle it anymore. In fact, I'd just as soon be be further south in TX like paws is. All I need is 4 acres and this ......... 1,200 sq ft living area 1.5 baths.

1,200 sq ft living area under roof. 1.5 bath 2 bdrm.

:Congrats: Michael.

You have made the decision to have it done right the first time by someone who sincerely cares about the finished product, far beyond the sale.

Be patient.

Enjoy.ThumbUp

There was never any question whom I was going to trike the FLHX from the get go. It was simply a question of do I try and stay on two wheels for as long as I can physically and risk a crash and burn or, trike it now. I chose now. I was blessed with the deal I made on the FLHX. No way was I going to risk going down on it because one or both of my legs started going numb on a ride.

There was never any question whom I was going to trike the FLHX from the get go. It was simply a question of do I try and stay on two wheels for as long as I can physically and risk a crash and burn or, trike it now. I chose now. I was blessed with the deal I made on the FLHX. No way was I going to risk going down on it because one or both of my legs started going numb on a ride.

Been there, done that ... even with the two artificial knees, I just feel better that I have the third wheel under me. :D

Although ... I do have my eyes in a new toy ... :D ... just not sure I can trade the FBG ... and I don't want either to be jealous ... :Shrug: ... I do love her color though :blush:

Indian.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png