Rewaco ct1800

Oct 1, 2009
Upper Marlboro MD, USA
I currently ride a '07 Lehman Jackal based off the Suzuki C90. It's a great trike. However, I kinda like the looks of the Suzuki C109 and never really understood why Lehman didn't take the next step and bring out a trike based on it. Well, REWACO has one (see attachment). Wow, talk about solid! I've located some information on the Internet but it all seems to go back to the German manufacturer's site. I can't seem to locate a US distributor, if one exists, to check out more details on the trike. Can anyone help me out?

I know that both the US and Canada are working with the REWACO reps to qualify Rewaco trikes as meeting the EPA requirements here in North America. It was thought that it would all be settled by now, but still is dragging on. I don't know if this particular trike is one of those included in the process or not, but at this point I am fairly sure that no new Rewacos are being brought into the States and Canada until all the red tape is completed.

There is a lot of skuttlebutt around about a Triumph Trike for 2013, built on the R3.
I've looked at the R3 talk forums, nothing there.

It is the same news release everywhere - mentions Rewaco and Motor Trike, nothing about Grinnal.
I love the Rewaco, but last I checked it can only be bought in Germany, at $45k US.

Googling -triumph rocket trike 2013 - brings up third party accounts, nothing from Triumph USA.

Triumph Prepares New Rocket III Trike for 2013 - autoevolution

I'm going by my Triumph dealer in a week or so, I'll see what he says.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png