Kawasaki Storm Trike

Anyone out there ride a Storm?? I'd be VERY interested in your comments on this trike as I'm seriously looking at ordering one once the Lehman sale is done. I'm told it may be 6 weeks or so before I can get it. Any info from Storm owners would be MUCH appreciated. :cool:

Thanks...

Ride Safe, Ride Often!!

Cleta (MaMaBear)

I got one fairly recently, just coming up to 1000 miles on it, and just LOVE it. The added weight of the trike stuff didn't have any effect on the performance, and it has all that I need, and more. Steering is very smooth and easy as Lehman did add a little more rake to the front end. At highway speeds it is solid as a rock with no pull to the side from highly crowned roads, and has very little "head shake" on rough roads. Also, the body structure fiberglass work is very high quality and strong.....no wimpy flapping or vibrating. My only negative comment is on the stock kawasaki seat....way to hard to be comfortable, but the Kawi gell seat works great. Oh yes, if you get one be prepared for lots a attention, admiring looks, and requests for pictures.

Brad

Great little trike! We got ours in August and winter got here way too fast. We both love it,except for the stock seat. Wife is hurting at about 50 miles,but stopping for a coffee or soda then another 50 seems to work....Enjoy your trike!! I don't think there are too many of them out there,so it won't be just another trike in the parking lot....

Bill

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png