Stallion windshield

Jan 20, 2011
Dexter, MO, USA
I got my Stallion used and I don't know what the first owner used on the windshield but it has small scratches all over it. I was wondering if anyone else has the problem and is there anything out there that will help remove these scratches? Thanks for any info Ed:Shrug:

After you clean it/rub it out, use Plexus on it for both inside and outside. That stuff is great !! Then get some type of rug with a non-skid backing, cut out a pattern for the dash area and lay it up there. That knocked out about 95% of the glare and can be removed quickly if you want to show the dash. The sun will help make it conform to the curves. You may ( as I did) even have to trim a little off the edges as it starts to form over the dash. I've road at highway speeds and around town with no movement of the rug without using any two-sided tape as others have. Got it at Target for $20 and have enough for two !!
Tomg

Heart Stoppper, thanks I'll give it a try and Tomg I've use Plexus ever since I been riding on my windshields without any problems it is some good stuff. I have a dash cover on my Stallion also and it really makes a difference if I don't have it on. Thanks you for your information.

The windshield is very soft and scratches with ease. The manufacturer sent a letter with new stallion purchases that stated you should always clean your windshield in back and forth motions rather than in circles. They also stated it scratches and if you don't keep it up you will need to replace it!

It is very hard to remove scratches without causing more damage. You may want to consider finding a company that does this work full time, like a airplane restoration company. That way incase they mess it up they will replace it.

You may even want to price one from TBMS. It takes about two hours to replace it, and it is very straight forward.

Either way, it is hard to see with scratches in the stallion windshield. Good luck.

I don't know how accurate it is.. But I know that F4 looked into offering a windshield for the stallion using their scratch resistant material. I don't know if anything ever came of it; but may be worth looking into as well!!

I would price a windshield from TBMS, and then follow Heartspopper recommendation above. I was able to redo a Bike windshield on a Vulcan this way but it took several hours of polishing with a drill motor. Not prefect but way better.

If F4 is making a windshield it will be a great one, got one on my wing well worth the money.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png