Americade

tis

Dec 27, 2008
West Falls, N.Y.
Just curious if anyone is planning on going to Americade in Lake George, N.Y. this June. I'm sure a certain White Goldwing from CT. will be there and the Wife and I are planning on making the trip again.....

HELLO I plan on going up on friday, just for the day. I'm from central MASS. & its a great ride so many good routes to take. Maybe we can meet up there ? HAVE A GOOD DAY

YES we are going . I will be at my usual spot in front of BOB'S Ice cream shop. We are going SUN to SUN. A nice ride is up 22 and than take 149 across in St Ann .

John, I had a nice long phone conversation with Bob Larsen at TRI. He will be there in the TRI booth. Please drop by and speak to him for a moment. There is 'new blood' and things are changing (for the better) in TRI.

Cheri if you have never been U got to go. A short ride for you . If you can't stay over nigh go Sat.( the last Sat. night not the first) I believe that would be June the 8th .We stay from Sun. to Sun.

I was there Tues to Thurs last year. Not a bad trip, but I let my friend more or less dictate what we did - which wasn't much outside of shopping. I was hoping to go this year and do things a bit differently - maybe get to meet a few people, ride a bit, etc. I have the week for vacation, so if the truck does sell - fingers, toes, eyes crossed!!!! - I'll just have to find a room and go!

Saw you briefly last year down by the beach (new windshield, I believe?), but didn't get much chance to watch the bikes on Canada St at night, never mind look for you again. Since your recommendation is one of the primary reasons I went ahead and got my trike, I'm hoping to make it this year so I can buy you a coffee (ice cream?) to say THANKS!! :)

Wow thanks !! I had no idea. Yes now I do remembe you talking with me in the expo. Until now I didn't realize it was you. Sorry
I take you are pleased with your choice.

John: Wife and I will look for you over @ Bob's Ice Cream in the evening, we normally get into Town around 7 p.m.. Tis....

Wow thanks !! I had no idea. Yes now I do remembe you talking with me in the expo. Until now I didn't realize it was you. Sorry
I take you are pleased with your choice.
No need to be sorry - you're on several boards, and you sound busy online AND off. Don't expect you to remember me from a couple of posts and one short hello!! LOL The hair's a bit different now, but if you see me around flag me down & I'll buy coffee. (That's me on my trike at Americade last year. The woman to the left is Judy from a women's group in NH; the woman to the right is my best friend and usual riding partner.)

I'm pleased with my choice of 3 wheels over 2 - wish I'd gone with a Wing or a Harley conversion. I figured I'd upgrade it later if I decided I liked triking - I like "creature comforts" and gadgets, but I didn't want to spend extra money in case I didn't want to stick with it. Now it doesn't look like I'll be able to afford an upgrade anytime soon.

Oh well, there's a reason for everything!! In the meantime, I'll just enjoy what I have, and keep practicing my skills!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png