New Member from Louisiana

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am a new member and owner of a 2012 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide. Its a Big Blue Pearl/Vivid Black. I was forced to switch from 2 wheels to 3 due to a recent onset of vertigo. I couldn't risk becoming dizzy while maneuvering a turn at highway speeds. I am glad to have made the move. I hope to learn allot from you guys; I will share whatever I discover with you as well. Thanks for welcoming into your community!!!

Tom, welcome to the forum. You picked a nice model. Have fun with it. You won't be disappointed!

welcome tjmac49 , from fort mohave ,az. i too was pretty much forced into getting a trike due to totaling our '05 ultra classic ,i gotta say having this trike is been the greatest , we both love it , you well learn alot from the forum

Welcome from SoCal. Lots of us were avid 2 wheelers. For 1 health reason or another we chose Tri-Glides to rocking chairs...... and never looked back Enjoy that thing, ride it like you stole it.

A couple things to remember now that you are on a trike, No lane splitting, no gutter running, and definitely no riding on the sidewalk. Your scoot of choice is a bit too wide for any of those fun things. Oh, you also can't terrify old ladies or little kids anymore, they all think Trikes are 'cute'. Loud pipes and giving drivers the finger just looses its impact on 3 wheels.

Don't want to hijack the thread, Wriddle, where in Ft. Mohave do you live?? Wife and I have a vacation house in Bullhead, East Shores Village, and a couple of rentals off Rodeo. We're neighbors! See you in April for the River Run

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am a new member and owner of a 2012 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide. Its a Big Blue Pearl/Vivid Black. I was forced to switch from 2 wheels to 3 due to a recent onset of vertigo. I couldn't risk becoming dizzy while maneuvering a turn at highway speeds. I am glad to have made the move. I hope to learn allot from you guys; I will share whatever I discover with you as well. Thanks for welcoming into your community!!!

welcome aboard. Better safe than sorry, besides you will love triken.

Welcome I'm from La also by way of NOLA, Broussard and now Austin,Tx. Miss La and her friendly people. Cost of living missed too. I went to trike because of old age and health conditions and now I'm safe and happy , enjoy your ride.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png