My Kit Has Arrived!

Juju

Contributing Member
Aug 29, 2008
Pensacola, FL
This morning! I just talked to Marge, who confirmed that my kit arrived today.

Nana--the contractions are now about two weeks apart! :eek: ;)
*breathe*breathe*breathe*breathe*breathe*:D

LOL!!! The big question is: Can the Chief hang in there and coach/support you through this labor process, or is he going to have to leave the labor room and go get a stiff drink?

JUJU if I was U I would Drag Marge and Randy to the Police Dept. and have them take a lie dector test :eek::eek: R U sure the kit is here??? R U sure the kit is here. If U do not get the answer U want turn them over to the "Chief" they have their ways of getting what they want!!!!!:p

Juju, your not excited are you?????????? I talked to the service writer (code name Spencer) today. Great guy. I hope to get a call to come get Blue by the end of the week? I'll check your conversion out while I am there and give you a report.

Juju, your not excited are you?????????? I talked to the service writer (code name Spencer) today. Great guy. I hope to get a call to come get Blue by the end of the week?
I'll check your conversion out while I am there and give you a report.
Oh thanks, Bryan! And if they've had a chance to get much done on mine, I'd love to see some pictures!

Right--I'm not excited. NOT MUCH!!! :eek:

Juju, I saw your VTX on the lift at Zooks. It looked as though most of the axle assembly was complete. Looked very nice. Love the color of your bike.
I did sneak some pics on my cell phone. I'll send them to you tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Bryan!!! Zook said today that he's mainly waiting for the painter to get finished now.

I wish I lived closer to Dothan so I could go there more often to see the progress, but then if I did live closer, I'd probably make a nuisance of myself. ;)

Can't wait to see the pix--thanks for thinking to take them!:)

Juju sounds like you will be riding your trike soon. don't forget to take your tooth brush with you when you go riding. you will need it to clean off the bugs frome your teeth from smiling so much.:D:D:D

Juju, I took 4 pictures but only one was clear enough to send. I guess I am too shaky with the cell phone camera.
Getting Close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great shot Bryan.. Juju... very sleek. Can't wait to see her all dressed up.

Although my trike builder is only 40 minutes from here I didn't want to hang around and be a bug in their pocket so I left my camera in the tour pack so the mechanics could take some shots. They laughed about it but it went well.

Not to change the subject... Bryan your bike looks great. Got miles on her yet?

Juju, I took 4 pictures but only one was clear enough to send. I guess I am too shaky with the cell phone camera.
Getting Close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOH OOH OOH, look at that sweet baby!!!
Bryan THANKS so much! If I seemed excited before now, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

AWESOME! But as a nurse, I have to feel some concern about the sterile procedures in that delivery room! Zook... are you scrubbed and gloved????

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png