Purchased New Tri Glide Today

There's a couple mfg's that make the transparent film. I bought the 3M because I've used it before. I have more film then I really need so I can make back up pieces if I ever need one. I can't see where 13 pieces would be needed. Not counting the fairing, I only see 5 possible areas that need protection. The 2 rear fender front areas, the 2 inside fender front areas and the front fender itself(that one is even questionable).
Since I have so much I'm also going to cover the side covers and front of the tour pak under the seatback pad. Maybe even the front forks.
Doing the fairing is a bit more then I think I can handle.

There's a couple mfg's that make the transparent film. I bought the 3M because I've used it before. I have more film then I really need so I can make back up pieces if I ever need one. I can't see where 13 pieces would be needed. Not counting the fairing, I only see 5 possible areas that need protection. The 2 rear fender front areas, the 2 inside fender front areas and the front fender itself(that one is even questionable).
Since I have so much I'm also going to cover the side covers and front of the tour pak under the seatback pad. Maybe even the front forks.
Doing the fairing is a bit more then I think I can handle.

GARYD, can you tell me where you got the 3M film. I'd rather make my own also. Thanks.

Patriot, I'll have to wait till I get home and see if I can find the invoice. If I can't I will check my Visa card invoice.
There were so many websites to choose from.

believe me you well love it , we've had our 2010 going on two years now and it just gets better and better , getting ready to go to daytona florida in few weeks , enjoy and ride it like you stole it

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png