my champion trlke

john

TOI - Pennsylvania
May 2, 2008
erie pa erie county
my dealer called me and said he will be delivering my friends champion trke to him next tuesday and since its only 6 miles from my place he will stop to pick up my wing and take it back with him. my kit is to be sent out on the 13th. boy o boy its coming. can't hardly wait. now if i can get this SNOW to go away. any one know how to get spring to come now. my wife is thinking i will never get this smile off of my face. :D:D:D:D

Oh boy! Another proud trike-parent is going into labor for the pending birth of his baby!
Congratulations John. See if you can get progress pics and post them so we can share the fun with you! And don't forget to breathe.... :D

Woo-hoo, John! I know EXACTLY how excited you are--my Champion kit was delivered to Zook's shop yesterday for my Honda VTX1300. Your wife is right about NOT getting that smile off your face. Remember to share your trike's progress with us.

*breathe*breathe*breathe*stop to take pictures*breathe*breathe* (repeat)

P.S. It might be time to consider a move to the south. ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png