Which trike kit?

I have a 97 Valkyrie (Standard, although with all the modifications I've done she's Tourer now) with the Motor Trike kit. I have had no issues with it. Mine is one if their first models and I do know that they now offer more options.

Click on the link in my signature for a shot of my Valk.

I am going to trike my '98 Valk Tourer and would like any info. I can get on the various kits. Also any known problems with them. Thanks.

All the major companies make good kits. The real difference is in the installation. Are you doing it yourself or going to have it done? Some companies will not sell to a DIY. If you are having it installed then find a good installer and review your wants with them. Determine if you want straight axle or IRS, There are slight differences depending on how you ride. Most of the Valk kits have the same general look. Makes a GREAT trike. This ought to get you going.

Hi ya Phil52,
I have a 99 Interstate and I chose the California Sidecar conversion as my choice. I like the looks and the great workmanship they provided. Look at as many conversions as you can, ride as many as you can, check out the options you want and MOST IMPORTANT---GET A GOOD INSTALLER !! All of them have their points of greatness, so be careful--you will not be able to EVER quit smiling and get all the bugs from between your teeth.

Gabby

I saw a DFT on a VALKYRIE ,looked Great. Also it's an I D rear. You would have to go to DFT site and ask about it . Not sold. Specifically for the Valkyrie but they can set it up. Talk to Leone the owner tell him I sent you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png