Wish List - How Big

Jun 30, 2008
Hampton, GA
Since I'm not yet in the market for upgrading to stage one, it doesn't mean my wish list is small. I showed my spouse the list; she said, " is that $500 is see there"? I said yes, but this is only a partial list. She said she would let our three boys know what's on the list. I told her, "don't hold your breath". Anyway, Christmas is too far away. I need this stuff by April. She said "good luck"!

Give me a call. Buy all my options for the Tri Glide and I will shot you a package price shipped to your door.
This deal to welcome you to the world of Trike Talk and riding a Tri Glide.
But overall, best option is to put lots of miles on her.

Dennis Swan

It seems the list never seems to be complete, I'm sitting here staring at new rear brake rotors and a Performance Machine stage 1 brake kit. Seems every year when I think I'm done I drop another few grand on it.

Hey Dennis, I was at the Harley shop today & was talking to the service tech. I was asking about my trike being a 1/4" low on the left side. He said he would have to check with HD on what they are doing to correct this, if they are even fixing them. I told him other people on here are getting it done. He asked me if there was a number. I told him I don't know. Anyway, he said a guy came in that installed a lift kit & he snaped off the wheel studs. That would be hard to snap off wheel studs. he must have used a 3/4" impact.

Hey Dennis, I was at the Harley shop today & was talking to the service tech. I was asking about my trike being a 1/4" low on the left side. He said he would have to check with HD on what they are doing to correct this, if they are even fixing them. I told him other people on here are getting it done. He asked me if there was a number. I told him I don't know. Anyway, he said a guy came in that installed a lift kit & he snaped off the lug nuts,so they had to fix the lugs. That would be hard to snap lug nuts.

I think you have to much motor;)
OK, one can never have too much motor.
One never seems to have enough money to buy everything one wants either.
Dennis

Hey Dennis, I was at the Harley shop today & was talking to the service tech. I was asking about my trike being a 1/4" low on the left side. He said he would have to check with HD on what they are doing to correct this, if they are even fixing them. I told him other people on here are getting it done. He asked me if there was a number. I told him I don't know. Anyway, he said a guy came in that installed a lift kit & he snaped off the lug nuts,so they had to fix the lugs. That would be hard to snap lug nuts.

If someone snapped off lug nuts it wasn't from a lift kit, I'll bet the ham fist used an impact on them or over tightened them because he didn't own a torque wrench.

I made a mistake. It was the wheel studs the guy broke off. He must have used a 3/4" impact. Dennis,you made it sound like it was me that snapped off the studs. Wasn't me. No, I don't have too much motor. Wish it was alittle more. Wait till you drive it,you'll like it. I'll get down there when the weather gets nice so you can test out the handle bars. Hope things are good. Jim

I made a mistake. It was the wheel studs the guy broke off. He must have used a 3/4" impact. Dennis,you made it sound like it was me that snapped off the studs. Wasn't me. No, I don't have too much motor. Wish it was alittle more. Wait till you drive it,you'll like it. I'll get down there when the weather gets nice so you can test out the handle bars. Hope things are good. Jim
I was speaking to your lean as if it was a hot rod, you know, the tourqe lean from racing.
Dennis

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png