Two years ago

I'm so sorry Jim. I can't imagine what you must be feeling. If it's at all possible, take some comfort from all of us here in Trike Talk. We are becoming like a small extended family and are all here for a shoulder to lean on or an ear to bend.

This anniversary is such a tough one, Jim!!!! My heart aches along with yours. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers, and have been ever since she passed away.

Jim, you never forget the ones you really love...
Just keep remembering all the good times and know she would want you to be happy.. There are just something that cannot be replaced..

Jim, I lost my wife of 37 years in 2002. Hang in there, lean on your friends, remembering can be a comfort, and time is on your side.
I know everyone says it gets easier, but they are wrong; you just get better and stronger in the way you handle the sadness and being alone. All of our prayers are with you.

Jim, I lost my wife when she was just 37 and that's been 32 years ago. You never forget those you lost, but the years make it easier to cope, especially if you get on with your life as they would want you to.

Jim, I'm sorry to hear about the anniversary of your wife's passing. Please know that she'll always be there with you. People may pass, but they are never truly gone. We'll meet up with our loved ones someday, and that will be a great day!

In the meantime, try and find happiness and goodness in your life here. I've lost many (not alone here, for sure), but I'm able to continue on, knowing things will get better and better.

I believe I met you and your wife at Docs in Watertown 3years-ago.
Sorry for your loss.

I can feel your pain. We lost our 25 year old grandson to a drug overdose the day before my birthday (Dec 9th) in 2010. I spent my 67th birthday arranging his cremation. We had no clue he was doing any kind of drugs. But life goes on and we all have to stay strong for the ones we love that are still with us.

There is nothing I can say Jim that would make it better for you... And I know loss. For me it was get out there and ride, drive and see the people that are still with us today.

It will always come and go and you never know when you'll have a bad day but, a good day needs to be cherished just as much as the "good old days" Hang in there and ride! ThumbUp

I lost my wife of 39 years on September 2, 2005. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her, but I do know she is in a better place and free of the pain that she lived with constantly here on earth. It doesn't get any better, but it does get easier to cope. My prayers and my thoughts are with you.

I lost my wife of 38 years on 10/06/11. It is a very painful experience. We are coping with it through faith, prayer and support of friends and family. My condolences to you and your family. Hold on to those beautiful memories and your faith in god.

Jim,
I'm so sorry, I know the pain that comes from losing a mate.
I lost my wife of 40 yrs on may 8th, 2010
My new wife (I just remarried), lost her husband on march 23, 2009.
Both were lost to cancer.
Everyday gets better, but at times we both are very sad, and still shed tears from time to time.
If you have someone to talk to that has also lost a spouse it really helps.
If you have kids, they want to help but really can't. While they are mourning they are having a completely different experience.
Time makes it more bearable but the loss will follow you the rest of your life.
Lean on your faith,
Road rumble

The nearest I can come to feeling the grief of losing a spouse is losing my infant grandson 14 years ago, and losing my "baby" (she was 53) sister July 1st, 2010. I feel the pain for my grandson at Christmas time and his birthday. I am still feeling the pain of losing my sister. But my faith, family, and friends were and are a big help as I am sure yours are to you. My strongest condolences and prayers to you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoopdee91

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoopdee91
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png