HD Tri Glide suspension lift

Anyone have experience with suspension lift for HD Tri-Glide? I've seen a couple of web site and it looks interesting but I'd hate to spend the money to find out it doesn't work or will do harm to the trike.

Anyone have experience with suspension lift for HD Tri-Glide? I've seen a couple of web site and it looks interesting but I'd hate to spend the money to find out it doesn't work or will do harm to the trike.

Jeff-Kim, welcome to Trike Talk. This is an awesome site. I hope you check in to the thread to which Nana referred you. Some good info there.

I put the lift on my 2011 T/G Got it from tGLIDE STUFF. com. All i can say is what a difference it makes , Easier steering and no more dragging pipes.

Worth ever penny.ThumbUp

welcome aboard. we have a lot of information all ready discussed in pst threads. Take a brows thru and search on keys words.

Jeff-Kim, the wind deflectors from tGlide.com are quality equipment. I assume the lift kt will be also. Since I just finished my taxes, when I return from Hawaii, I will be ordering the lift kit.

The wind deflectors from Tglidestuff.com are in the top 5 of functional improvements I have installed on my "11. Went for a 150 miler today..38 degrees when we started out..cruisin' at 75 to 80 I was smilin' cuz there was zero cold air coming over the fuel tank to freeze blast my hands and face. I highly endorse 'em for way more comfortable cold weather riding. I put 'em on myself in less than 30 minutes.

My service manager told me the same thing. Then again he always tells my that no matter what I tell him I want to do. I suppose if it is directly responsible for any problems they could void the warranty.

My service manager told me the same thing. Then again he always tells my that no matter what I tell him I want to do. I suppose if it is directly responsible for any problems they could void the warranty.

Finding a Dealer is like finding a spouse, find a good one, then keep them. (very hard to do these days)

My dealer was happy to install my lift kit from Dennis and they recommend it to all the other Trikers that come in there also. A coupla days ago, a newer guy in the parts dept called me at home to find out where to find them as he told a customer about 'em but couldnt remember the website! Went for a 100 bike winter ride sponsered by the dealership last weekend. The owner of the dealership was 3 bikes behind me going thru the curves and twisties on his new decked out, two wheeled whatever it was. When we stopped for a break, he told me he was very impressed how my Trike went thru the curves. Said it looked like a lotta fun!! It is very fun and the lift kit makes it even more fun!

Trent, what did the dealer charge you for the install?
I'm planning on doing it myself as soon as the weather gets better. My only concern is lifting the bike up.

If the pricing is reasonable I may just have a dealer or indy do it.
I wanted my dealer to do it when he had the rear end disasembled for the slipons and bumper. I thought I'd save some labor since half the work was already done, but nooooooooo. He still wanted a full 3 hours to do it.
At least the service writer took half the labor cast off to install the bumber.

I'm going to do the Tour Pac spacer myself at the same time I install the Hyper-Lites. Kill two birds with one stone.

Trent, that brake is almost useless with the saddlebags on. What do you do now, keep it in gear? I thought about that, but was afraid I'd forget it was in gear. LOL

Gary.. I just keep it in gear when parked. I have parked on steep grades, put it in gear, then tried to move it. Believe me, It aint goin anywhere!! I have never forgot it was in gear when I start it up. I leave it in first and pull in the clutch anyway as a force of habit. I have not missed that umbrella handle for 2 seconds!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png