TT NE Rally III

We arrived home safe and sound. We traveled with Leo and Jeannette till we departed in Bethel, Ct. Only took us 1 hour and 35 minutes, very lite traffic and excellent weather. Thanks everyone for a great rally.
Tom and Pam

Took us 1 3/4 hours to get home took all back roads, one closecall due to driver error one bike malfunction due to driver error again.

Well I made it home safe & sound, was real HOT & had a few sprinkles, but it was so hot they just sizzled off me. Great to see everyone again & to meet new people. Again Thanks to everyone who put this on, I think we should have started a new post for the comments after the Rally, I walked in the house @ 5:15 pm, now I have to unpack. John I think the picture y of the boat you posted is the of the boat that takes us out to the big one........

We both got home at 1:45pm with minimal stops. Tired, hot, but definetly NOT hungry. We both had such a good time. Thanks everyone, see ya' at the next one in 2013.
Joanne & Jim

Tis and Joanne, so glad you both made it home safe & sound (Jim too, of course! ;)). Been waiting to see you two post so I could quit worrying.

Wonderful seeing all of you again, and can't wait to see you again - will do everything possible to make it to Americade, but if not, hopefully the next NE rally! :)

Bruce, NY Triker, and TrikerMary are the only ones I have not seen a post from. Did I miss hem, Don is heading for Maine.....

OlBandit said Mary is at the hotel near him in PA, probably resting up to continue on to Maryland tomorrow morning. Greg and Karen are heading up to Maine - don't know if they have a computer iwth them, but I don't think she can post from her phone (although I could be wrong). I'm not sure how far Bruce & Deb were going, so they may still be on the road (or maybe just too tired to post anything? Heavens knows I would be! ;)).

Awesome! I'm thinkin' the adminstaff needs to take it out for a cruise this fall just to check it out. What do you think, Randy and Marge, can you meet Mike and me there in October? :D

Randy had talked to some folks in the past who ran a motorcycle cruise....i wonder if they can hold 200+ trikes?

Both Linda and I had a blast, glad you'll had one too. Were glad to get home, both of us and the dog slept 4-5 hrs. this afternoon.

Pictures were great, was hoping for one us to have one of us in a line going up over the bridges in Newport shot by a passenger over the drivers head while standing up, shot from from the back of the line to the front.

During next years ride if I see a spot where we could do a shot like that, I'm going to make a note and get together with someone on the ride and have them do a shot like that. Never the less your pictures were great.

Still laughing about the radio chatter when the rest area was closed and I heard == well will he stop, go to the hotel, whats he going to do, not used to having so many thinking about my next move at the same time.

Already thinking of the next one, stay on this site for the details to be forth coming.

Hi All,

Made it home safe and sound..........tried to post from the hotel that I stayed in but the computer would not allow me to enter Triketalk kept saying it was blocked............

Had a wonderful time, met some really great people and had so many laughs, it was so nice to meet the "New England" trikers..........looking forward to the next one!

Extra special thanks to Bill and Sherry that let me ride with them, without them I would not have attended because I did not want to ride that distance alone, they are really good people and really went out of there way to get me back to my hotel on beautiful scenice roads instead of busy highways!

Many thanks to all that put the rally together and arranged for the beautiful ride to Newport that was so enjoyable, as was my lobster sandwich in Newport!

Arrived home Sunday evening and then back to work on Monday. Just got a chance to log into the site. Karen and I had a great time and are looking forward to next year.

Cheers,
Greg

I can't tell you how happy we are that you all seemed to have a good time - thank you all for joining us here in New England!! I for one was thrilled to be able to spend time with new friends and old, and hope to be able to visit with all of you many, many more times to come! :)

Well I am glad everything worked out, and everyone had a great time. I. Was so happy to hear that many plan to return next year. This is a great relif for US ,that tell us WE did our job well. When planning an event such as this , the weather plays a huge part in its success. when we decided on the date back in May and again a few weeks ago for next year , we have no idea what Mother Nature has in store for us. Let's hope we have terrific weather as we had this year. I only ask one favor, if you know some one in your area in courage them to tag along with you next year. If only 1/2 of us get one more person to attend we will have 50 people. That will open a few more door to us.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png