Tri Glide LED Tail Lights

I have had these on my Tglide for a month. Easy to install,, just plug and play. I also have the LED brake lights, running lights, turn signals, and luggage rack brake light on my tourpak. Had the dealer intall those as it was outta my capabilities. My ridin' Bud's tell me the back of my bike looks like a Christamas tree exploding when they are all lit up. If you install the LED lights on the tourpak, you also have to put in a different liner to fit around the wire connections...which is another $85.00.... Of course. And all my lenses are smoked, so when they are off, there are no red lights visible on the rear of the bike, except the very ends of the tourpak running lights. I get a lotta comments about how visible and bright the whole array is. Nobody behind me has any doubts about my intentions.

The web site said they went coming out until March on the tail lights..You must have gotten them sooner than the release date??

Huh!..My dealer has had 'em on the shelf for quite a while! $140.00 each..Way over priced... as always... the chrome part is just hard plastic...but they do the job..

I have had these on my Tglide for a month. Easy to install,, just plug and play. I also have the LED brake lights, running lights, turn signals, and luggage rack brake light on my tourpak. Had the dealer intall those as it was outta my capabilities. My ridin' Bud's tell me the back of my bike looks like a Christamas tree exploding when they are all lit up. If you install the LED lights on the tourpak, you also have to put in a different liner to fit around the wire connections...which is another $85.00.... Of course. And all my lenses are smoked, so when they are off, there are no red lights visible on the rear of the bike, except the very ends of the tourpak running lights. I get a lotta comments about how visible and bright the whole array is. Nobody behind me has any doubts about my intentions.
Man just looked up the LED tour pak LED lights...I like them but not for the price..

Huh!..My dealer has had 'em on the shelf for quite a while! $140.00 each..Way over priced... as always... the chrome part is just hard plastic...but they do the job..
140 bucks..on the web site they are over 300 bucks..do you have the harley lights or aftermarket

Way too expensive for me.
On my 03 Ultra I had every light available for the rear end and you're right about lighting up like a christmas tree. Lot of amps there. The last light I put on was a set of Hyper-Lites. All the other lights were pale in comparison. That is what I'm puting on the TG - don't need any other lights. These things (LED)are awesome. And they are only about $80 depending on the set up you choose.
They will put any light to shame.
So easy to install, even i was able to install them on the tour Pac.
They also have a license plate bracket.

Hyperlites Flashing LED Motorcycle brake lights, Running Lights and Turn Signal

Trikerm..I have the HD lights right off the dealer shelf... and that is $140.00 each...Maybe they are selling them by the pair ...that would be close to $300...I would be happy to post photos,, but.. I have tried and tried to get them down to size and I guess I am just too dumb to get it figured out. I cannot even get my avatar photo to work. Gave up. If one of you guys that are way smarter than me would like to give me your email.. I can send 'em to you and you can post them for me.

I have had these on my wifes tri-glide since new. (2009) They are great. Bought some hyperlights for my trike and was going to put them on hers but hers lights up in the rear.ThumbUpThumbUp

Sounds good, I wonder if it would have kept me from being rear ended?

Got my ordered! The guy at the dealership said this is a new item just for the TG that is upgraded especially for the TG. The one's that are $140.00 are sold single for the touring bikes, but will fit the TG, made by Custom Dynamics. The way he talked, the lighting harness is different and the Led lights are also upgraded. Everything comes in a kit, just plug and play.

IBTRIKED, if someone hits you when you have Hyper-Lites on, they are either sound asleep or dead. I think they are way more noticeable then flashing lights on a cop car.

No matter what you put on the rear, always watch your rear view mirrors at stop signs/lights......and keep your bike in gear.

Hey TNT.. Talked to the parts guy at my dealer. He was scratching his head about why they would be charging more when they are the identical light. Hmmm.. he thinks they hype up the built specially for TGlide line so they can charge more$... He said wiring is the same, look exactly the same, is confused. Either way,, glad you got 'em ordered and you will like 'em!!!

Way too expensive for me.

On my 03 Ultra I had every light available for the rear end and you're right about lighting up like a christmas tree. Lot of amps there. The last light I put on was a set of Hyper-Lites. All the other lights were pale in comparison. That is what I'm puting on the TG - don't need any other lights. These things (LED)are awesome. And they are only about $80 depending on the set up you choose.

They will put any light to shame.

So easy to install, even i was able to install them on the tour Pac.

They also have a license plate bracket.

Hyperlites Flashing LED Motorcycle brake lights, Running Lights and Turn Signal

$324 for lights...

Are they made of gold?.. silver? $80 is more like it. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png