update on new trike

john

TOI - Pennsylvania
May 2, 2008
erie pa erie county
my neighbor got his new champion trike yesterday and the dealer pick up my wing to take it back to his shop. since i was close he said it would save him a trip. i went to look at his trike it was sharp. A BRIGHT RED. my kit is being shiped the 13th and we will get our trike on the 25th. my wife and i could not sleep last night. i wonder what we are going to look like at the end of 3 wks.:eek::eek: O MAN NOT THE WAIT BEGINS

I'm right there with you, John. My kit has arrived at Zook's shop, so the excitement here has revved up a notch or two. Eyes wide open here also!:eek::D

JUJU buy one of the Futons or an Army cots and bunk in at Zooks. U aint getting any sleep anyway. <LOL>

Hey, great idea, John! And next week is spring break, so I don't have to be anywhere anyway. Hear that, Zook? ;):D:D

Juju-
Your trikes all together and has been so for a couple of days. Waiting on the body to get back from the paint shop. Will post pics later. Our painter has orders to make sure its ready on or before this Friday (and perfect) but hes been known to stretch it a day or five :(. Shooting for Sat pickup...no pressure here...:eek:

Zook... sounds to me like you are just trying to get out of having a camper in your back room!!!! Hmmmmmm. ;)

Juju-
Your trikes all together and has been so for a couple of days. Waiting on the body to get back from the paint shop. Will post pics later. Our painter has orders to make sure its ready on or before this Friday (and perfect) but hes been known to stretch it a day or five :(. Shooting for Sat pickup...no pressure here...:eek:
AM I READING THIS RIGHT? MY TRIKE IS PUT TOGETHER?
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I've got to go make some burnt offerings to the gods of fast painting. :D:D:D

AM I READING THIS RIGHT? MY TRIKE IS PUT TOGETHER?
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I've got to go make some burnt offerings to the gods of fast painting. :D:D:D

And the rhythmic, final stages of breathing before the delivery have begun...
Pant..Pant..Pant..

John, I'm sorry if I seem to have hijacked your thread about YOUR new trike. Just lost control for a minute there. :eek: It IS a very exciting time, isn't it?

Wow I wish they were that popular up here in CONN. They just close a MT shop because of lack of business. I was given a place rent free if I wanted to do it. I checked and at the time( 4 years ago ) here anyway no interest in it . Good for U Zook.

LOCATION< LOCATION< LOCATION< TIMING< TIMING< TIMING,

Now to the important stuff. Births are coming hot and heavy, the spring season is around the corner. New parents are in fits with the expectations. You GOT TO LOVE THIS SPORT. Congrats to all. And as John said BREATH, PUSH, INHALE repeat as required. Ted

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png