Stallion Speakers

Oct 27, 2009
Titusville, Florida
Had to replace my speakers for the Stallion and they are not easy to find !!! The Sony web site said they are not available anymore ?? I did find them at PacificStereo for $130 with free shipping. Model # is MS-MP1620B. You can find the 1610B for about half price, but it is not the same !!! On the plastic body there is a molded 5"x2 5/8" space so you can't just pick something that looks close to fitting.

Tomg

thanks, I looked at those on the internet, but was not sure they would fit in the pocket-depth wise. Maybe I'll get a set anyway just to see if I can hear a difference.
Tomg

I went to the Alpine web site and those speakers are not listed as "Marine Speakers" so you may have a problem riding in the rain and/or washing the trike . I already have 3" speakers mounted in the front just below the steering wheel.
Tomg

If I were looking for new speakers for my Stallion, I would look at Sierra Electronics, since they handle all types of motorcycle speakers. They are a well known source, just sayin.

Just found out that it appears that nobody has the black Sony speakers I ordered so I changed the order to the 612M Infiniti which should fit, more power rated and is a Marine speaker. I'll update in a couple days when they get here.
Tomg

Installed ny new Infiniti speakers and they sound great !!! They fit in the formed pocket, but I did have to make new holes for the screws to mount as the pattern was different.
Tomg

Has anyone added an amplifier to their Stallion's OEM Sony radio? Was there a major difference? Did the OEM speakers handle the additional power ok?

Thanks in advance.

This is on the same topic but has anyone put in a CB or anything else and been able to get a good sound from the radio /CD through their helmet? I had a Goldwing before and I know you then have a cord to put up with but the sound I got out of my headset was better than what I get even after adding four extra speakers.

This is on the same topic but has anyone put in a CB or anything else and been able to get a good sound from the radio /CD through their helmet? I had a Goldwing before and I know you then have a cord to put up with but the sound I got out of my headset was better than what I get even after adding four extra speakers.

you can also go direct to J & M directly at www,jmcorp.com

I installed a 400 watt Arc amplifier and added two MB Quart component speakers in the front and also replaced the back Sony speakers with matching MB Quart component with the original Sony head unit. I couldn't hear at road speed before but now I have no problem.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png