Stallion to Start up again

I'm very happy to hear this, I am one of those people that I know what I like and I like showing my Stallion. It will be good to let others interested in it know they can get one. GREAT NEW

During Bike Week, Jeff told me that the Stallion production will be starting back up in October !!!! How about them there apples folks !!!!

Tomg

Did Jeff say what was the reason(s) why they decided to resume production? Has our economic conditions really improved all that much since his earlier announcement that the Stallion's production would be stopped? IMHO, no it hasn't to any appreciable degree. Therefore I stand by my earlier belief that the state of the economy was not the reason or the sole reason. Whatever the reason, I'm delighted and over-joyed at hearing the good news!!!ThumbUp

Daydreamer

I spoke with the sales rep. Missed Jeff, but they are going to build the 150 drive trains that they aquired last year. He did not know beyond that. I would expect that money was the reason they suspended production. What will happen beyond the 150 I would suspect depends on how well they sell and if it is worth them to put the money into a revised drive train. Being that they all ready have aquired the 150 drive trains it is to their benefit to build them.

As I understood it, they are still looking into a new motor that they can hopefully have engineered and fitted by the time they sell the 150 they now have. No indication of stopping production of the Stallion. They may also add an option or two to add on !!!
Tomg

Having been involved the first time, I will believe it when I see the first set of keys in a buyers hands. I have heard the promises before only to have to wait delay after delay. I wish them luck, and it would be nice to see the Stallion in production again. I would also like to see a model that gets good gas millage in addition to the performance model. Jeff, if you are going to do it again take some time and put together a good public relations program.

ready to order now..Also for anyone looking for a Stallion NOW contact dealer at Oreana Ill for a Blue 2009 Stallion DEMO for sale on E Bay.. only 1800 miles untitled new warranty...ThumbUp

That's funny, talked with my local dealer yesterday, and he had no news or information about any new production. Tried to have me look at one of the two Hannigan's that they have in stock. Guess I'll just have to call Nick on Monday!

Gets more interesting every day !!! I spoke (on Wednesday) to Richard and he knows nothing !! Only hope they start up again and soon !!

Tomg

Tom, I was talking to either Richard or Nick back in March after you spoke to Jeff at Bike Week and they indicated they are the last to hear about productions etc. I thought that was rather odd. They will continue to use the 2.3L Ford engine. The price will be $33,995 plus $350 freight charge (sounds reasonable) and all the Stallions will be fully loaded. They will produce a limited amount, about 120 units in 2013, since they are focusing on quality and detail rather than mass production.

Hello Everyone!

I've been following this thread waiting for the right moment to comment.

We will be sending out an official press release this week as to the production of Stallions. However, I wanted to let the Trike Talk folks be the first to know that we WILL begin the production of Stallions in October. It is official as of today.

Now, as far as how many, and where to buy them ... that information will be in the press release as it's still being finalized.

All of our employees have been informed now that it's official.

As always, we'll keep you updated!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DynaTrike

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DynaTrike
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png