Great Overnighter

Had a great time this past weekend, with an overnighter to the Ettamogah Pub in Cunderdin Western Australia.
We had seven trikes, and my husband on his Venture. They made him carry a toy wheel, so he had a "third" wheel. If he got caught without it he had to buy beer for everyone :AGGHH:
At dinner we had to wear a silly hat... or shout everyone drinks ;)

Annie, that sounds like such a crazy fun group of friends! And I love the picture of the pub --- I absolutely must add that stop to my dream of a trip to Australia!

Annie, we've got one of those pubs on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland too...even has the old ute propped on the roof (couldn't see it in your pic but might have been the angle of the dangle).

I LOVED the toy wheel idea, what a beauty! :10:

Nah, no angle of the dangle problem.... they took the old ute off the roof.

Yeah, "third wheel" is a fun thing for any two wheelers on the ride/weekender.
And with a bit of luck, you might score a free beer LOL

G'day from over here :wave4:

G'day back at you from over here :wave4:

Wish I was out riding today, absolutely glorious...but trike had some ignition problems this morning, didn't end up going out :(

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png