Hello from NOVA

Hi All, I'm Joe and my wife and I live in northern Virginia. We ride a 2008 HD Ultra Classic that we converted with a Lehman kit. This is our first trike and we've been riding it for 4 years. This time next week we hope to have my wife's 2009 Sportster 1200 converted with a Frankenstein kit. I'll provide pictures of both trikes later. Looking forward to talking to a lot of you and possibly riding with some.

Hi Joe, and welcome to TrikeTalk. Welcome to your wife also, and tell her she will love the new trike too :)

Hi All, I'm Joe and my wife and I live in northern Virginia. We ride a 2008 HD Ultra Classic that we converted with a Lehman kit. This is our first trike and we've been riding it for 4 years. This time next week we hope to have my wife's 2009 Sportster 1200 converted with a Frankenstein kit. I'll provide pictures of both trikes later. Looking forward to talking to a lot of you and possibly riding with some.

welcome aboard Joe. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Another 'howdy' from the Great State of Texas!! You're in a lovely part of the country, and we hope you'll join us in 90 days for the TrikeTalk.com Fifth Annual Rally in the Valley in Maggie Valley, NC - just a day's drive from Warrenton!! We're expecting over 300 trikers to join us this year - check pictures from last year's rally to get some idea of the variety of trikes (and trikers!) that we enjoyed last June. Details on the very first thread on the Forum.

Best wishes to you - and welcome!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png