Update on my wife brain surgery

We were able to go into ICU and see Shelley. She told the nurse she wanted to hold my hand because I'm funny and will make here feel better. *The ICU nurse thought she was in her 20's so she is looking pretty good. Just like Shelley she is more concern with everyone else. I want to thank everyone for the prayers and support. The grace of God will help us through anything in Jesus name. I love you guys.* They believe it's not cancer so praise God for answer prayer.:GL1800:

Louis, that is wonderful news! I know there is still a long recuperation ahead, but be assured we will be keeping you both bathed in our prayers and support. Keep us posted!

Well everybody another day at BR General. Shelley seem better this morning still in a lot of pain. She stop throwing up anymore which is a good thing. She may be in ICU another day. Give all glory and honor to our Lord and Savior Jesus. We are very thankful for all the prayers that our friends had offer up for us in Jesus Name. She means so much to me * * **

Wonderful to hear that Shelley is starting on her road to recovery, prayers will continue through her recuperation.........I am sure that you mean as much to her as she means to you.........God Bless and you take care of yourself too...

Well everybody another day at BR General. Shelley seem better this morning still in a lot of pain. She stop throwing up anymore which is a good thing. She may be in ICU another day. Give all glory and honor to our Lord and Savior Jesus. We are very thankful for all the prayers that our friends had offer up for us in Jesus Name. She means so much to me * * **

Don't forget to thank the Doctors too! My sister is a Doctor and it never hurts to pass on a kind word for their work either! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png