1990 Gold Wing Trike Kit

Mar 22, 2012
Hermansville, Mich. USA
I have just purchased ( 1 year ago) a 1990 Gold Wing with a trike conversion kit . The previous owner ,who has some medical problems, cannot remember the make of the kit. The Honda dealership has moved to a different building since the build and the records from that date were destroyed.The rear differential pinion seal is leaking and a wheel cylinder is leaking so I also need to know the make of the rear axle. I do know it is a Ford axle, but I don't know if it is a Ranger, or Pinto , or what. If anybody knows what was generally used and where I can look for numbers please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.Thanx. Bud.

If you can post a picture or two of your trike, clearly showing the kit, we may be able to help you identify it and you can go straight to the manufacturer for some help if needed.

I have the pics on the computer, but not savy enough to get them from there to you. Conversion was done in 1990, what does url mean?I was hoping that in that year not too many makes were used so would be easier to pin down.Thank You for your help. Bud.

Need rear shot .they look the same from the front. How does the trunk open ? Up or down . Are the hinges on top exposed? Rear drums I am guessing motor trike. If we had an idea when it was done might help. Selection was limited back in the early 90s

That is a Lehman Tour produced in 1990. They only built 30 of those trikes with the flattop fenders. It is pretty unique.

The rear is a Pinto or Mustang II and all of the differential parts are available from Ford. The brakes, wheel cylinders and u-joint are also Ford. The front joint is Honda.

1990abig.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png