North Georgia convert

Feb 19, 2009
Ft Worth TX
Hey Everyone, I've been snoopin around for a few weeks, waiting to show you picture of my black '09 Ultra/Hannigan conversion, but it still in the oven:(
I've been riding two wheelers since '63 but the (special) one that sits behind me says its time for a change. I was skeptical at first but the more I read the better a trike sounds. We'll see. I'll post some pic's when it comes in, I've been grounded for two weeks now and I'm getting cabin fever.

Welcome Spector!!!! Nice.... an '09 Ultra/Hannigan!!! Very nice :D. Can't wait to see your pictures. Be sure to ask if you have any questions. There are lots of very knowledgeable and friendly people on here. You'll find most any information you need.
Keep us posted so we can celebrate with you when your new baby arrives!

A what color will your baby be? I own a white 1997 Goldwing DFT but in some ways a trike is a trike. :D

Hi Spector and welcome to the "Training Wheels bike Club"..;) The only problem you'll have with the trike is figuring out why you waited so long. Like you, I,ve ridden bikes most of my life, and I still love 'em. But the trike makes me grin a lot more...:D Read over some of the posts here on new riders, safety, ect.. Then ask all the questions you like.

Welcome, Spector, from another Georgian. I'm still on 2-wheels, but my husband just had his 07 Ultra converted with a Motor Trike conversion and loves it (member reksul on this site). Look forward to seeing pics!

Boy U guys keep it up and we will have as many from Georgia as we do from Alabama. Good luck with the new trike, looking forward to seeing the pictures. Ride safe.

Welcome aboard Spector. I went 3 wheels last year. No regrets. You will not look back. Just did 800 miles in 2 days. What a difference in how I felt after the ride. After day 2 I actually went to the garage and did 3 hours of money earning work. Ted

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png