Finally she's home

Jan 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ok latest up date, Picked up my trike from the dealer Friday and rode her home 50 miles, WWWWOOOOWWWW. The dealer picked my bike up in January and delivered it Friday, a 5.5 hr drive each way. Verrrrry happy with the out come. 2c riding home but with the gloves I purchased the day before I was as warm as toast and actually turned the heated grips down. Did over a 100km/hr, smooth, no noticable buzz in the mirrors. Very comfortable but LOML said to drive straight home, could have gone further. Find the "Aqua Shield a little to close to the shifter but will adapt, (only wear size 8 boots). Did a ride today, after, on the advise of my dealer to replace the front pads. Temp up to 6c sunny lite clouds. Great ride, needed a bag of milk hey what ever makes for a ride works for me. I wish to thank Motor Trike for a get setup and color match youv'e got a great product here and my dealer in Windsor, Len Curtis of Trike My Bike for exceptional service and work manship on my project. I am very happy with how this turned out. No regreats other than should have done this earlier, but to my advantage I gotta lot of riding ahead and cannot wait to get started.:D:D:D Will send pics when weather coops and staging is appropriate:wave4:
Takecare.
Anthony

Congratulations, Anthony! You will only have more and more fun as you get more and more used to the trike :)

Hey Anthony,

Congrats on the new Motor Trike. You'll have a BLAST !!!!

Do you have to old or new style aqua-shields? If they are the old ones might I suggest you trim off some of the fiberglass right by the shifter. I lopped the corner off and then put a piece of car door edge protector on. Looks nice and I don't have a problem getting to the shifter anymore.

Congratulations Anthony sounds like the fun has began.See you are already looking for reasons to go to the store.RIDE SAFE

Anthony,
Enjoy your new ride. Hope to see you on the 401 when I get up your way in the future.
You will enjoy this ride for a long time!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png