Blue Trinity

Apr 24, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I'm not exactly new on here, but have never introduced myself.

I am Dave and with my wife Patty, we tour whenever we can, but before too long will be doing a lot more. We are well past normal retirement age, but up till now, I’ve continued working simply because I enjoy it. The economy is rapidly changing that and I may pull the trigger soon.

We live in south central PA, but with kids all over the country, we have ample excuse to get away.

We ride a 2006 HD Ultra/CSC Trike since new, that is affectionately known as "BLUE TRINITY". I've posted a few pics and I think the reason for the name will be self-evident.

Prior to the trike, we rode an HD EG Classic (on 2) for a good number of years.

We fall well short of being party animals, but being a Motor-Head all of my life, I love to mingle with bikes and bikers and have done all the usual Bike Week trips including Daytona, Myrtle Beach, Outer Banks, Johnstown, Ocean City, Va Beach, Gettysburg, etc. We even rode to the Honda Homecoming in Marysville, where we were one of only a couple of Harleys, amongst thousands of Hondas. This year was our first trip to Sturgis and we tacked on CO. OK, TX, AR, MS, TN and VA on the return trip.

We love just traveling to new places as well, particularly in PA, MD, WV, VA and the Carolinas, but we've done a couple of trips to Canada and two more to New England. This year we'll go to Maine, mainly (no pun intended) just because we've never been there.

I will surely be amongst the oldest (if not the oldest) on this site but I plan on being around and riding form many more years.

Perhaps we'll see you down the road!

Dave :cool:

Dave - thanks for the introduction and welcome. As you know from reading around the community there is quite a diverse crowd here and some how we all fit in. We would enjoy pictures of your trips. You may be the oldest but I ride the oldest ('89, 1500GL) and apparently the both of you run running just fine.
George:clan:

Welcome: it's always interesting to hear about what people have planned for the future trips. Wife & I travel down to PA. quite a bit. Wealso have been going up to Americade since the 80's, who knows maybe we'll run into each other in our trips. I ride a 2004 Ultra & I'm in the process of putting a Hannigan kit on it......... good people on this site, as you'll find out.

Hi Dave and Patty. So glad you are giving us an introduction and pictures! Your trike is beautiful! And I've always loved that particular verse from Isaiah. Glad you guys are part of this forum family. Ride safe :D.

WELCOME, BEAUTIFUL TRIKE. You may be getting on in years, but it doesn't sound like your slowing down any. Enjoying life and each other. Thats what its all about. Besides they always say "older and wiser". One question though. As you get older, does the wiser part kick in all of sudden? Cause my wife says, mine hasn't kicked in yet! :confused:

If u do make it to Americade in JUNE 2 -9 ( Lake George look me up I am downtown every night by BOB"S Ice Cream . You will know when you find the bike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png