Dyno tune Trike

Had mine done in Pierceton,In. The place is called Brendspeed. They specialize in Mustangs. That is where the dealership took the trike to dyno. They are an hour south of Elkart,In.

I heard there is one in Florida, but will have to find out where it is. I have a Power Commander III, so I need someone who is good with them. "The search continues"!!!!

Trike dynos are scarce to say the least.

Last year I called Power Commander. They could not find one in Florida either for me. I went to Statesville NC at Tilleys HD also, on my way to the Maggie Valley for the ralley last year. Very very happy with their job. Took almost 4 hours, but the trike runs GREAT.

I believe it is called Iron Horse. It is located on highway 44 between Inverness and Crystal River Florida. They have a dyno that does bikes and trikes. A friend had them change his cam and dyno tune his trike. The dyno is in a white trailer beside the shop. They have used bikes out front also.

Going to Flordia at the end of the month on the trike. I will call Adventure about appointment when I get back to dyno tune my trike and see if it makes a difference. I have put 3000 miles on the trike with the new cam. header and thunder max . Fuel mileage has droped to 29 mpg.Hope a dyno tune could get mileage back.

Going to Flordia at the end of the month on the trike. I will call Adventure about appointment when I get back to dyno tune my trike and see if it makes a difference. I have put 3000 miles on the trike with the new cam. header and thunder max . Fuel mileage has droped to 29 mpg.Hope a dyno tune could get mileage back.

I don't believe you can dyno tune a ThunderMax. The ThunderMax has built in Auto Tune with the wide band O2 sensors. It is suppose to self tune as you drive.

I don't believe you can dyno tune a ThunderMax. The ThunderMax has built in Auto Tune with the wide band O2 sensors. It is suppose to self tune as you drive.

It will self tune as you ride but the rider still has to import the learned values. Many think it will adjust itself but it will only adjust so far. If the learned values aren't imported then you will not let the TMax do the best job it was designed for.

:Trike1:

Road down to Larry's Sports Center in Galeton, PA last weekend. Talked with Wes (Service Mgr) and he indeed said they could dyno tune a trike, however, the price he quoted was $499. I though this was a little high, but he did say a dyno session can take most of a day. Has anyone had their trike tuned here and were you happy with the results?

Road down to Larry's Sports Center in Galeton, PA last weekend. Talked with Wes (Service Mgr) and he indeed said they could dyno tune a trike, however, the price he quoted was $499. I though this was a little high, but he did say a dyno session can take most of a day. Has anyone had their trike tuned here and were you happy with the results?

That is the same place msocko3 had his done. I'll let him tell you the results when he is back from vaca.

I also had an appointment with them for a dyno but had to cancel because of jury duty. Just have not made another appointment yet.

I want a total map built, not just a dyno run, so yes $500.00 is correct in my book. It takes a lot of time to do it all the correct way.

I've paid everything from $197 to a per hour rate for a tune, my last dyno was on my 06 Ultra and it was by the hour and he had over 8 hours in the tune. When my dad and I had our Triglides tuned at Larry's the gentleman who tuned it was Shannon, he did a pretty decent job. The problem we all run into is Trike dynos are few and far between. I will say Shannon is more comfortable tuning with the SEPST vs the TTS, I had to work with him on the TTS tune and let him use my lap top because their computer wasn't set up to use a USB to serial adapter.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png