My new trike rewaco m90 suzuki 2012

Awww come on.A real triker doesn't let a little inclement wheather stop them from riding,especially if it's a new trike.
It's 51 degrees and raining hrere in Missouri,USA,today and I'm not riding,but that's because I'm an older triker,more wise.HeHe
Beautiful trike,hope you don't have to wait too long to ride it.

Welcome to TrikeTalk, Jani! I love your new trike. I haven't driven a Rewaco (only because I couldn't reach the foot controls, much to the amusement of my friends :D), but I had a wonderful afternoon of riding on the back. That trike can really move!!! You will love it.

i just installed a sissybar from hepco&becker and fitted just nice and gave the trike real cool look and something to put my bag on....

took my first real 125km ride to day...took about 30minutes to get hang of it and it was really fun...one thing that i need to buy is a windshield..the wind was terrible from 80kmh and up..it really pushed my shoulders and chest backwards and the noise in the helmet was not enjoying at all..

hey jani
that is one cool trike i had a m109r but could not trike it. it looks very similar i hated to get rid of it, now i feel terrible for getting rid of it after looking at yours.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png