Passenger Arm rests

I had a set of kury's on my ultra classic, along with Dennis's bars I raised the tour PAC up another 1" and was able to make them work on the Tri-glide. :Shrug: So if you find a set of used ones it is doable. I have since took the tour pack off my Tri and added the xxx luggage rack, I think it looks better and I rarely ride two up.

Kuryakyn

Passenger Armrests | Touring | Küryakyn

For Rigid Mount Tour-Pak® Applications:

8959 09-’12 FLHTCUTG Tri Glide (set) $329.99

if this is what you are asking, I am sure there are others out there as well

I got a pair of the Kuryakyn passenger armsrests for my Tri Glide. They come with a swing-out cup holder. Nice! My partner loves them. But...they don't "lock" in place; swinging out when running with no passenger. I use a flat bungee cord to hold them in place. When she's w/me, she uses the cord like a "seat belt." Works. But, I think this is a crappy design for a product so expensive.

I got a pair of the Kuryakyn passenger armsrests for my Tri Glide. They come with a swing-out cup holder. Nice! My partner loves them. But...they don't "lock" in place; swinging out when running with no passenger. I use a flat bungee cord to hold them in place. When she's w/me, she uses the cord like a "seat belt." Works. But, I think this is a crappy design for a product so expensive.

I have the American Motorcycle Accessories armrest and it also swings out when running with no passenger. I called the manufacturer and they sent me aluminum clips for the hinge to hold it in place.

Oh yeah, the clip eventually loosened and fell-off somewhere due to vibration.

I ended up with a zip tie to the passenger handle bar when I am riding alone. I carry zip ties to hold my $320+ armrest. You can see the zip tie in my avatar. Not happy with it but at least the wife has an armrest.

I installed the Corbin passenger back rest with the extended arms. My wife is happy with it. I Dont remember what it cost. Go to their website and it is the one made for a TG. Got it with the studs to match our Mustang seat. Looks good and works well.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png