i know i'm not the only one here....

Hey Grimm,I am not a harley triker ,yet.We are ordering our kit in about 3 weeks,it is going to be a long 2 months.Ours will not be as trick as yours but we are excited about getting on 3 wheels.It will be an 05 ultra with a champion kit including ez steer and reverse.I am hanging here trying to learn all I can from all these trikers.Any advise appreciated.

both, the champion and DFT, kits look nice! post pics of your respective builds, so we can check it out!

Attachments

• 4384.jpg
    4384.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 4385.jpg
    4385.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 4386.jpg
    4386.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 4391.jpg
    4391.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 35
Hi guys,

I'm ridin a 07 Ultra/CSC trike. Have about 14K on it now, it was down for factory repair last fall so didn't get many miles on it. Sure do like the way it handles. I'll probably install the Champion reverse sometime this year, so far haven't had to many difficulties without it but the Missus wants it so she won't be embarresed when she is helping me push it backwards into a parking space. Ya know how it is, gotta keep the Missus happy!

Dwight

Hello Dwight, welcome to the board. Maybe U can help out with some of these Harley riders. I know U R looking forward to putting more miles on ur trike. I also have a CSC but it is a 1500 Goldwing. have been happy with it so far.

Have a great week.

Hey Katfish,
I'd be happy to help. I'm a part time trike installer for our local HD shop. The shop sold Lehman and now sells Motor Trike. I've installed both plus a couple of Hannigan/Honda trikes and my CSC/Harley. I've got about 60K miles on trikes and probably more than that on sidecars. I'm no dyed in the wool expert but I might be able to help a little.

Dwight

Thanks guys,
Happy to help, I'm particulary interested in Harleys with the CSC conversion. I have some questions of my own for them.

Dwight

Welcome to the board CCRR. Looks like U have a great start on ur trike. I am glad we are getting more Harley riders on here to help with the discussions and trade information.
Keep us up dated on how things are going and keep the pictures coming.
Good luck.

We have three Harley trikes in our garage.

One is a vivid black 2002 Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide Classic with a Lehman Renegade kit on it. Yeah; you're right that Harley didn't build a SE Classic in 2002 but I did. It actually started its life as an '02 Electra Glide Standard. I added all the "stuff" that makes it a Classic (Classic radio/tape player, fairing lowers, completed the dash gauge set, etc.) Then added all the "stuff" to make it a Screamin' Eagle (cylinders, heads, pistons, cams, and 6-speed transmission). This was my first trike and I still have it.

I recently purchased a black pearl '07 Ultra with a Champion trike kit. If you look at Champion's print ads in Thunder Press, etc. it is the one shown there in the upper left. I had the conversion done at the factory. It was the first '07 they did so they set up a photo shoot to update their advertising. I'm absolutely in love with this setup. I'll ride it until the wheels fall off.

My wife has on '04 Softail Springer turned Softail Custom with a Lehman Bandit kit. After a couple of years the springer front end seemed to be getting a little to loose to handle the forces put on it by a trike so we swapped it out for something a little sturdier. It's absolutley gorgeous. Two-toned Harley CVO paint (purple and lilac) with airbrushed roses across the back, completely chrome front end and chrome wire wheels.

Just joined the forum yesterday.

Here is another soon to be Trike rider. Will be ordering the Motor Trike for my '05 Ultra today from Lone Star Trikes in Canton.

Bill

I had my mind made up on a champion kit for the ultra but while in daytona I saw a motor trike kit that looked real nice.I will be ordering next week and need some advise between these kits,plus and minus.I have ridden a champion but not a motor trike and don't really know how to,none in the area.Ride quality and maintenance are 2 of my issues but any other advise would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png