New from England

Hi my name is Carl i live in England I have not got a Trike yet I have a Triumph Rocket 3 i am thinking of trikeing with a grinnel kit I have never been on a trike but i did run a triumph bonneville with a sidecar for few years I had a fight with half a ton of steel at work last August and lost i got some bad damage to my left shoulder and now find it hard to move my bike around that is why i am thinking of converting it to a trike Hopeing to learn a bit about trikes here:wave4:

Welcome, Carl! Especially with your shoulder injury, you will want to be sure to put a rake kit on the front when you add the trike kit; it will make the steering much smoother and easier for you

Welcome Carl, I too have had shoulder injuries and with the right rake find it makes a big difference in handeling and less fighting on turns.You do although get a slight wobble when starting out from a turn and I believe it is due to the larger sidewall tire and is normal. You don't have to fight the wobble, I have gotten used to it and hardly notice it anymore.I have ridden a Triumph and loved it, except the controls are cofusing to me now.The hardest thing about converting to a trike is leaning on corners, but it slowly sinks in you don't have to do that.Good luck, and ride safe.

Thanks for the welcome i am of next week to do the deal on the grinnell kit for my rocket 3 still not sure of the colour think it will be blue I am getting a bit of a mixed reaction from some of my rideing mates about a trike None of them have had one but all are experts

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png